1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. It's been posted on this thread that the Sweethearts are too big for BJDs. I've never tried them, though. Only stuck with the regular Friends things.

2. Just read that the stores/entire line are going to close in January 2009--

Definitely have to tell my friend this and definitely am going to have to stock up! x_x;

3. No that can't be!! I want to buy a lot of that clothes and I'm saving now.

4. That soon? I thought it was supposed to be the fall of 2009. Well, at least I placed a large order a couple of weeks ago and that will probably be it for me. I would love to order more of the leather jackets, though. They are perfect for the price.

5. You ordered the leather jackets? Post pics when they come please! :)

I'm planning on doing a large order towards the end of this month. It makes me sad they won't be releasing more outfits or re-releasing the old ones though. :( Maybe with the surge of everyone buying the clothes they'll keep making them. *ever hopeful*

6. One can hope. I heard they were closing Sometime March or May 2009. :( Still sad. *stocks up* There is always E-bay but its not the same.

7. According to their website now, it's "Sometime in 2009." I'm going to offer pickup/fit check services to people until the local one closes (and try to get a few more items before they do).

And if anyone's looking at them, I also wanted to let people know that the princess outfits DO fit my AoD girl (or at the very least, silver, gold and purple do--I never actually tried pink). She's actually wearing the silver princess dress right now, and I had a terrible time choosing between it and the gold one.
      Silver, Gold, Purple and Pink Princess dresses

Also, the very cute boy's rocker outfit fits my Bobobie boy quite cutely, though the pants aren't as flexible as some others so when I try to make him kneel his butt falls out. :sweat
      Rocker Outfit

And as a side note, the Green Elf outfit would need straps modded onto it, as it either sat far too high, or fell off and exposed her to all the little girls and their families shopping there while I was there.... And the red evening gown didn't fit her at all, though it would probably work on a slim-style girl body. It was too snug to velcro up the back, mainly around the hips.

8. Do you think that the Cherry Cutie outfit would fit a Resinsoul/Bobobie Mei?
      she is quite petite...

9. I'd love to get a few things from them but they only accept credit cards. D: I wonder if anyone would be interested in doing a group order before they sell out? Hmm.

10. Maybe, you could always post it & see who joins it. :) They do take debit card, though. That's how I paid.

11. If you have paypal, I am doing a "group order" of sorts. :)

12. Ohh, I love modesto! :D
      where is BAB?

13. lol. i love it too. i didn't so much like the hour drive out there but it's all good. anywho the B-A-B workshop is near the gotschocks(sp?) on the first floor.

14. Really? their clothes fit bjd??
      I always thought they were bigger...wayy bigger.

15. Ah Modesto. I used to live there. But I didn't love it. :D

16. Haha, i live in Vallejo.
      Hecka ghetto.
      No one understands my love for dolls

17. The BAB clothes ARE too big, yes, but it sounds like that one has a F2B in it or near it, and those are the clothes that fit. (The F2B here is adjacent to a BAB, you can walk through a back door to get from one to the other.)

18. ghilie-lol i just love the mall thats there. it reminds me of a mall that i adore back on the eastcoast.

Vicemage- yes the F2BM clothes were actually in the BAB store. it was a small selection but well worth the drive out there.

19. Ohh! Smart.
      xDDDD