1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. those outfits look so cute. i have ssen these outfits in stores and wondered about the fit.- Jessica

2. They are generally very happy to let you bring in your doll and "try on" the clothes there, too. At least the employees at the one I visit are, anyway. Most of them fit, but not everything.

3. i didn't bring October with me, which was kinda dumb, but i'm really lucky the outfits i bought all fit her well. the only one that i'm not sure about yet is the black and white jumper. i don't recommend that one. it looks kinda....funny....to me at least.

4. Really? I have the black & white jumper. I also bought the white tights with lace on the bottom to wear underneath. It actually looks really cute on my KDF Aru girl, and not so bad on my mature busted BBB Sprite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I have that black and white jumper, too; it fits my AoD girl just fine, and looks pretty cute on her. ^_^

6. That jumper is uber cute! :D

7. sweetkitties27- your girl is absolutely adorable in the jumper.

vicemage- it's not that i don't like the jumper, it just looked wierd on my girl for some reason....

8. Thanks! & I think it all depends on the girl you have and of course your/her sense of "fashion". I just didn't want people to completely rule it out, since it can be cute if that is a look your going for. ;)

9. Fair enough, i_pico. :) I've found plenty of other cute things that fit my dolls' sizes wonderfully, but not so much their styles.

10. i just don't know about it yet. it just may not be her style....who knows. oh dear! i hope i didn't upset anyone....wasn't my intention. i do apologize if i did.

11. So this is a pretty old post--- but here goes: I love love the Cat Returns t-shirt!! Does anyone know where to get one?

12. I still really like the Cherry cutie outfit,
      :3

13. I don't think that the cat shirt is F2BM. Sorry.

14. *whoops, sorry, wrong post* ^^;

15. A pdf from the official site says fall is the closing date. Hopefully I'll be able to hit a F2BM store this summer then. Even so, I've got some clothes on the way thanks to vicemage, so I won't miss out entirely if they close before I get out there. I just don't like paying the $25 shipping to Canada they charge, on top of exchange rates. XP

My girl loves her fancy outfits, but cute casual stuff would be nice to have around as well.

16. Thanks for this code! I just used it, and it worked. I got a bunch of stuff for $40. Wow, how do they make this stuff so cheap?! :lol:

17. F2BM underwear!
      My mum and dad went to Boston a few weeks ago, and my mum went in the F2BM shop that was near, and got her some underwear "so she'll have at least something when she gets here.."

Anyway, thought I'd share how it fits on an active line small bust minifee :)

[​IMG]
      matching bra and knickers

[​IMG]

The bra looks good from the front, but its really really to wide for her, so I have to tie it instead of using the velcro, like so:

[​IMG]

also above is the second pair of knickers..

and these are the third pair of knickers:

[​IMG]

18. Aw heck. I just tried this code and it didn't work for me. :(

19. I have just received my F2BM command, I am disappointed by the red evening dress.
      On my narae, she does not close in the back and is not enough arched. :doh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. someone had mentioned earlier that the red dress didn't fit.
      i'm so sorry. it does look lovely however.