1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. Having tried the red dress myself, I think maybe the super-tiny ResinSoul bodies might fit, but not anything of a "normal" size. So sorry it didn't work, from the front it's lovely on her.

2. Thank you for posting the pictures. I was thinking of placing another order and the red dress would have been included.

I still have to take pictures of everything we have gotten lately including the faux leather jacket. Everything we have tried has been perfect so far.

3. Don't worry, I put on sale it on the French forum, somebody who has an adapted doll will buy it. ;)

4. Got my first order from F2BM today. The "geometric print" dress, and the pirate costume. XD I didn't get pics of the pirate outfit yet since I may take it in a little on the sides, but here's the dress on my DZ Shoyo-3...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Fits her perfectly! I already placed another order from them... I never knew how inexpensive their stuff was. Gotta check 'em out more often, now. :sweat

I may have missed it, but does anyone have any pics of their dolls wearing one of the leather jackets? Kinda wanted to buy one, but I'm just curious to see how it would fit, first.

5. On my dolls, the sleeves are a little short (as F2BM sleeves and pant legs tend to be) but it otherwise fit them very well. If you can live with slightly short sleeves, go for it. :)

(I'd take a picture for you but I haven't bought one yet...)

6. I got that dress too. Isn't it adorable?

I bought two of the leather jackets I just haven't had a chance to take a picture of them yet. I'm going to try this week. They do fit perfectly, though.

7. WOW!! I am so happy I found this thread, I just put an order through, Thanks everyone for the great Pictures and showing how it all fits.

8. I finally got a chance to take a picture of my Souldoll Apple wearing the black faux leather jacket. Sorry the sun washed the picture a little. I've also included a picture of my DIM Elena wearing a black shiny, pleather looking jacket. I just checked the sight and I don't see it available. It loks like they are really picked over now. I hope that isn't the end already.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. I had been hoping that the new "mini plush" line BABW is introducing might fit MSDs, and got ahold of one of the sweaters from it recently... no luck. :( They fit Yos nicely, but I don't think it's going to look anything but ridiculous on a Mini.

10. Here's a large list of the things I got for my Bluefairy TF Xiao (Full Blossom body). I ordered on a Thursday and the package arrived on a Monday, which was surprisingly fast considering that I live in Canada.

The $25 shipping fee still hurts, considering that it just came in a too-small envelope. Everything was jam-packed to the point that some items got caught near the flap, causing damage to a pair of pajama bottoms as I opened the plastic. As for the actual shipping cost? $17. :doh I don't think I'll even bother wrangling with customer service over one pair of pants (it's also a part of a three-piece set), and unless F2BM puts out really nice things before they close, I don't think I'll be buying from them again.

On with the pictures:

[​IMG]
      One of my favourites: pink stripe tank, faded denim skirt, and white tassel purse. The top tends to ride up (there's also this odd sewn-in crease in the middle), but it fits over her bust nicely. The thick velcro on the skirt makes it hard to close, but constant tugging gives it some stretch. Better view of the purse. With flash.

[​IMG]
      Red Heart Gown outfit: Another favourite. The halter part isn't padded and it's definitely suited for dolls with larger breasts. You can also put things inside the purse. With flash.

[​IMG]
      Hello Kitty pet lover PJs: The tank top is little loose, but still cute. No picture of the damaged pants since my other half is trying to fix the tear.

[​IMG]
      Pink crinkle babydoll: Has the padded chest of doom, but there's an adjustable ribbon tie in the back. It could be passable for busty dolls if you fiddle around enough. With flash.

[​IMG]
      Leather jacket, black bubble skirt, and black patent heart tote: The jacket is pretty big and screams of "it was cold so my boyfriend gave me his," so I might just save it for a future boy doll. The skirt fits, but the material is very flimsy - it gets caught and frayed on the velcro too much for my liking. The bag is for the chubbier Sweethearts dolls, but I figured that if regular Build-A-Bear purses work with my Xiao, then there'd be no harm in trying.

[​IMG]
      Stripe skirt set: One of my least favourites. The shirt is somewhat loose and gets wrinkled too easily. The skirt fits, but the colours are really dull in real life (as you can see, even the camera flash can't salvage them). Other than that, the ribbons are adjustable.

11. I'm so sad that they are ending this line. The clothes are so cute! I've picked up a few things for my new doll, and I'm going to another BABW tomorrow to see if they have anything else.

Here's some pictures of the things I got, since I don't think anyone has posted them yet. She's a Resin Soul Lan, so these are a bit baggier than they might be on another MSD. No wig, because she just arrived today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got this one from the F2BM website. It was so pretty, I couldn't pass it up.
      [​IMG]

12. I went out today and got another new outfit. This is the fairy princess PJ set. My girl is really enjoying lounging around in it. It fits her really well, only a little bit loose.

[​IMG]

I apologize for the terrible photos. I just have a simple point and click camera, and I haven't adjusted Lavender's stringing or sueded her, so she doesn't pose very well yet.

13. I don't know if they still make these things since I've had them awhile but my Narsha is enjoying a pair of F2BM jeans and tee shirt. The shirt is a little loose but looks cute and the jeans fit great, just a little long.
      [​IMG]

bathings suit on AOD body (unoa head)
      [​IMG]

14. I don't know if the boy F2BMade dolls are different (in size) than the girl ones or not, but I can say that the girl tops I have fit (snugly) on the Dollzone mini boys I have. They're a very slight amount tighter on the older ones than the new double-jointed bodies, but definitely wearable. I'd think pants would be way too short, but may work otherwise?

This is actually a F2BMade top, and my Shushu, Finn, was borrowing Kale's (my Shiwoo) double-jointed Dollzone body in this pic. Finn doesn't have her own body, yet. The little bit of padding in the top was handy, there!

[​IMG]

15. No... but Build-a-Bear has mini plushies that have some cute tiny outfits, and at least the sweater does fit a Yo-size very nicely.

16. I love it.

17. ALl new models seem really nice. Vut I don't find the friends2bemade website anymore, it is normal ? I only find one which sell bears that are larger ? *_*

18. Build-a-bear no longer make the Friends 2B Made line. Stopped I think sometime last year. Now you basically can only find 'em on eBay or the marketplace.

19. oh ok, sad... Thanks for the info Christina !