1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. i didn't say she wore all the F2BM clothing; i said she wore nothing but F2BM. i've never bought the jeans for her; i heard they were too short in the leg. the cargo pants fit rather nicely, though. otherwise it's all skirts (and you're right, they do tend to be short).

2. And here's Cosette in a Valentine's day dress:

[​IMG]

3. sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

4. .... -=omgsquee!=- That is SO cute. I want to buy one for my girl, now! Your's is just so -precious-.

5. i want the rose dress.

6. Unfortunately, I don't think they carry that dress anymore. It was last year's Valentine's Day item. They have a new one this year in the same style, but different colors. I want to get that one for my other girl so they can be all matching.

I'm not big on V-day, but I like the colors. ^^ (and PMS meds....er...chocolate)

7. yes chocolate is essential to my survival...i know where you're coming from!

8. Do the panties and bras they have fit MNF dolls?

Also, I have a thread in the Picture Request forum of just MNF dolls wearing these clothes if you could help me out and post there pretty please!

9. cute clothes XD that kitty mask made me giggle. It's a shame about the hat and shoes though. Thanks for sharing pics of your doll :)

10. I have the pink bra & panties set for my boy... <.<;; The panties fit fine on him...

11. I know the panties fit my Narae and I have seen them on some other dolls. They looked like boycuts on. I did not care for the way the bras fit on Narae. They are made for a flat-chested cloth doll. The "cups" were quite flat and made of multiple layers of fabric to give them a puffed up look. Also the straps were too short on my Narae. I think it would work better on a flatchested doll.

Carolyn

12. The new 'Bride' gown fits SoulDoll Tiffee rather nicely!

13. I just did a nice group order of F2BM and here are some pictures of my Somi in some of the outfits:

This year's Valentine's Day dress (A snug tight fit, so it may not fit some dolls)
      [​IMG]

Pink Corduroy Skirt and the new Floral Lace outfit (the shirt is also a snug tight fit)
      [​IMG]

Love tee (the blue is actually darker than what the website shows...or it could be my monitor ^^; )
      [​IMG]

14. Got another order of F2BM...as if I could resist!

Skater Girl Outfit
      Recommended for: Slim Minis
      I didn't like the fabric of the shorts but overall I thought the outfit was really cute...but just not Manon's style. The only thing that fit was the top and the shorts, the jacket was too big.
      [​IMG]

French Ruffles
      Recommeded for slim minis (top and skirt) and MSD (top...not sure if the skirt would fit, it doesn't have any give to the material).
      I really loved this little outfit. So pretty and feminine. The skirt fits Narae wonderfully, the top is looser than I would like but still fits well.
      [​IMG]

Brown Gouchos
      Recommended for MSDs and Slim Minis
      These are just like the fuschia ones. The fabric has a lot of give. Really cute I think!
      [​IMG]

Love Tattoo Top -that's probably not the official name ;)
      Recommended for Slim minis...probably fits most MSDs as well.
      I love this top...lots of detail to it and sort of has this vintage tattoo look to the design which I love.
      [​IMG]

Lavender Tank
      Recommended for small chested minis, big busted glas like MNF and Unoa would probably be falling out of this or it would have an awkward fit.
      Really nice details again. Straps are a tad long but it can be pulled down in back to cover of the chest nicely.
      [​IMG]

Ok...ready? This is my favorite thing that I got...

Pink Chemise and Robe
      Recommended for slim minis (chemise and robe) and MSDs (robe only).
      This is so very pretty...I really love it! The robe is a great fit with lots of room for bigger busted gals or MSD gals. The chemise is a different story. It doesn't quite fit all the way around my Narae but if you are just showing the front of the outfit you can get away with it. A wee bit short as well...little black or pink undies would be nice with this.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

*drools over own doll and darts off*

15. I just ordered $50 worth of stuff from there, including that robe and nighty set. It's just sex-tastic! I was like, "Wow, this is for a kid's doll? O_o"

I also ordered that blue tattoo shirt, some khaki gauchos (which I HATE irl, lol), some denim shorts (which I'm wary about), Hello Kitty panties (WHEE!), black bubble skirt, red boho top, fuschia rhinestone top (also worried about), and the blue lace top.

Hopefully most of this stuff will fit my MNF doll! Whatever doesn't fit, I'm most likely to just return. I really hope these clothes arrive before my doll does!

16. Nice bunch of stuff there. :) They're usually pretty quick about getting orders sent out. ...I totally need to get more clothes for my boy from there... XD;

17. i can't wait to order from them...i have a slim MSD so i think they'll fit her nicely...she has a bust, but she's soooo thin.

18. please, I am interested in a group order.
      I've tried but shipping for italy is 25$... it's too much for some clothes.

If anybody is willing to share an order with me and then mail me things, I'd be happy to do this! (please tell me if you have spending limits, I also have a friends who may be interested).
      We also can't collect points if we are not in the US. :(

19. My friends2Bmade stuff arrived today. I ordered three dress sets and two tops. Everything fit and I loved the outfits. My Volks MSD is wearing one dress and my kid delf is in another. They both look great and I am thrilled with the price of these clothes. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

20. Not that I know how many people are interested in this but... *chuckle* My cross-dressing boy... He's a MNF.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]