1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2BMade clothes, Tons of pictures, great guide to fit! :)

Jan 6, 2006

1. I just ordered mine last night and I already got the email today saying the stuff had shipped. That's ridiculous fast.

2. "Wow, this is for a kid's doll? O_o"

my thoughts exactly Plush Mistress!

3. dralore....your boy looks great!!!

4. I'm guessing you've never seen the kid's clothing store limited too, this is just like a smaller version of it for dolls in my opinion

5. I agree! I'm hoping that they look less sexy on a plush doll with no boobies.

6. I have seen that store, but I've never seen them selling silky satin-y pink and black lacy undergarments before. LOL, that would be sick!

7. This is great to find more outfits MSD can wear. I am in need of tops.
      Thanks for posting all the pictures, too.
      Anita

8. Hey, thanks! :) Poor guy doesn't get many pics taken of him.

9. F2BM clothes are such a good price I just had to try them out for my boy
      [​IMG]
      The shorts totally dont close in the back, but may eventually with some work streching the fabric. I took the elastic cinching out of the shirt to make it longer. It fits perfect.
      I also got the Moose PJ's set, the shirt again fits perfect (I tried to go for tops that looked longer on the website being as they seem to run a little short for most mini's)
      The pants fit a little above the ankle and fine around the waist but are very wide. I may take the legs in. I would definately order more shirts.

10. I got those same exact shorts and that top! It makes me sad to know they wont fit all the way. I really like them. =( I love that top, too. Thanks for the bit about taking out the cinching!

11. Plush Mistress- well MNF girls have a slimmer waist but only slightly wider (like .3cm wider) hips than than DOC boys so they might.

12. [​IMG]
      Here is Namine in a F2B outfit, the shorts fit perfectly. I made some work on the top, i removed the collar, bow and the sleeves and adjusted the velcro to make it tighter.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I usually remove bows or other things that looks out of scale and if i want a tighter fit i take them in a bit .

13. oh, Namine is so cute! i'm glad the bottoms fit her so well.

14. The girls look lovely in the outfits. It's so much fun to see how these clothes fit.

15. what about the boys outfits? who do they fit?

16. I love Namine's outfits...the layering in the last pic is really cool...i didn't think of it as i don't like short tops!

17. I think the boy's outfits are the same size as the girl's (except for the usual size variation between pieces).

Carolyn

18. About how long to these take to ship? Just curious, as my doll arrived today and she's NEKKID!

19. They ship pretty fast. Maybe 4-5 days not counting weekends?

Carolyn

20. I found the shipping to be pretty high. When I checked out it was about $25 to ship $35 order to Canada. But I suppose at the low prices, it all averages out.