1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends2bMade, Teen Trends and other MSD fitted clothes

Dec 11, 2007

1. teen trends has it's own site so use that store locater instead of going to random build-a-bears that may or maynot feature friends2bmade

2. ...which company are you talking about, again? Plus, BABW is more than just F2BM clothes. As I stated earlier, many accessories fit minis. Many of the bear clothes can also fit SDs, as well.

I urge people to go to "random build-a-bears". But then, I find that sort of thing fun! :daisy

3. chika chan - Teen Trends is a Mattel product and is totally unrelated to Build-A-Bear/Friends2BMade.

but yes - the Build-A-Bear site probably has a store locator and you could call local Build-A-Bear stores to ask if they carry Friends clothes too.

Carolyn

4. Teen Trends were made by Mattel. Bratz are a totally different company. Not sure why Mattel stopped producing the TT. My daughter got one back in 2005 and she loves it.

We have most of the TT clothes and they are a great less expensive alternative. Even the shoes fit MSDs. We've had lots of luck with the Friends2BeMade and Ellowyne things as long as they aren't too tight fitting like the bodysuits.

5. For some reason I can't get the board to allow me to edit my own posts today.

I forgot to add that you can purchase Ellowyne's things at www.wildeimagination.com but be forewarned they are expensive.

6. I'm not totally sure about this, but I've noticed the 'Groovy Girl' line in some stores in my area. Many of them have removable jackets and things that seem like they would fit...but again I'm not sure, maybe someone could check.

7. I bought a Groovy Girl outfit for my girl MSD (AOD Rao). The top fit because it was stretchy material, but the pants weren't happening. The crotch is just not long enough. I can see some of them fitting larger tinies a bit better.

8. I bought a packet of Groovy Girl tee's for my G****** BJD and they fit her fairly well. They fit my DollZone Fei girl very well, since she's a little smaller and thinner. As to the Friends 2B made clothing, as long as you don't mind that all the pants are capri-length, I've spent a couple hundred dollars on clothes and nothing doesn't fit either the G******* or the DZ MSDs. Also the F2BM clothes are sooooo soooo cheap. I just bought the kimono-- I'll let you know how that fits-- since some of these clothes are too short, I wondered if the Kimono would be long enough.

9. I have a ton of F2BM also. The slacks/capris mostly won't close over Narae's butt (she has 19cm hips). But I buy tops, skirts, and some non-waisted dresses. I wish they made slightly more adult-looking skirts. Some skirts are gathered a lot and some are incredibly short on Narae even though the waistband sits on her hips. I think the look of the skirts is usually a bit too young for her. Her favorite F2BM piece is the soft stretch terry robe with satin lapels.

Here she is in one F2BM outfit - I thought it looked too young for her but she liked it.
      [​IMG]

(her shoes are Leekeworld in case anyone wonders)

Carolyn

10. I am wondering if one of "mary poppins" outfits for tonner may fit a MNF...

11. I have a Wizard of Oz Tonner outfit (the Wicked Witch of the West's dress) and it fits my small-bust A-line MNF, but it's a bit short because it's fitted at the waist and MNFs are shortwaisted (the narrowest part of their midriff is relatively high). It's supposed to be floor-length and comes to about her ankles. It all depends on the style of the dress and if you're willing to make alterations.

~Ari

12. I decided to stop by Toys R Us today to see if they had anything that fit my girls and they had one Teen Trends outfit left so i bought it because it was on sale for $7 ... OMG ... it totally fit my Demi DZ, minus the shoes

Then i asked them if they had anymore, or if they were going to get more in... They said that they weren't going to carry them anymore.

I am so going to buy more of their clothes... even though you can only get them through Amazon.com and Ebay. Mattel.com doesn't even carry them...

They go for like $20 for an entire outfit on Amazon.com
      but you can get them on ebay for as low as $9

13. Mattel stopped making the Teen Trend dolls a few years ago. It was kind of sad because they really were cute dolls. The hair was bad, though. My daughter had to get the one that has her name when it came out.

The clothes do fit pretty much all MSDs and the accessories are cute, too. They were ~$15 new so anything under that is a good deal. I think Mattel might have had them at their clearance center because we were able to purchase quite a few on ebay a year ago for $5 each.