1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Funniest/Weirdest BJD Accesories/Misc. thread

May 15, 2007

1. My guys have some pretty odd things...

Crane has a cast iron frying pan, a wisk, a wooden spoon, a mixing bowl, a chef's hat and a cookbook. (Guess what his hobby is. :D)

Will has a tiny blue dreidel. And a 1930's-style candlestick telephone.

Issun has a Banji-sized coffin to go with his Banji-sized vampire outfit. And his own tool set. And a bust of Queen Victoria... And more in-scale booze bottles than any three dolls his size ought to need. :lol:

Kingfisher has an antique-style camera (It's an American Girls "Brownie" camera-), complete with case and a tiny little box of film.

Jen has his plushie "Sushi-Monkey"... It's a little brown monkey. In a sushi roll. With plushie rice, a plushie shrimp and fabric nori. Very cute... but very, very strange. He also has an in-scale, working zheng.

Teacup has his own suitcase...

... and somewhere along the line the crew ended up with a fur moose. o_O

2. Every. Single. Thing. Listed.
      FILLS ME WITH ENVY. @w@

3. I've used one of them *---------------* I once found a stove (not functional) on an antiques shop made of iron or something like that very detailed! But it was a little expensive. It was for 35 cm doll aprox. Never saw it again.

4. I recieved from a friend little gummy make your own icecream. Lazarus is thrilled with it. (If i can ever get his body ><)

5. The better half has recently ordered - photos to follow - a puppet for one of our clan. A scaled down big-bad-wolf marionette style affair which should sit nicely with our little ones.

6. Does a pack of MSD-sized tarot cards count? xD

7. I'm not sure which disturbs me more LOL The fact of what that is, or the fact that People who liked that item also loved Cinderella LOL

8. A doll-sized rubber chicken. XD

[​IMG]

9. :XD: They had those at the toystore I went to the other day.

I (and by I I meana friend of mine who was going nuts over him taht day) ended up buying Haruka a doll-sized rubber Dragon and Harmonica. We passed on the chickens.

10. My DoT boy has his own miniature bottle of Old Spice. At least one of the crew smells nice. ;) LOL *sorry no pic*

11. ooo, everyones got such unique items (T ,T)/ time for me to rummage through all my junk again for any rare finds that i missed :p

-TCM:o

12. Nintendo world has doll sized Wii-motes. They're so cute! They're really flashlights but they work. ^^

13. My doll has a stuffed rice ball plushie with a anime-styled face on it. *Sweatdrop*

14. argh... i wanna buy some of what you guys+gals have ( T ,T)/

-TCM:o

15. All this stuff sounds really darling, I'll have to look for that shotgun lighter!

16. I want a tiny wiimote! Maybe a tiny wii to go with it. XD

17. argh... my order through hlj for that daiki kogyou head + kinky bust didnt go through! :barf

18. Dollfie sized cigarettes.

19. The SD sized irons they sell on Dollmore actually work. They also sell a steamless craft iron at Michaels that looks like a real iron but I think it's bigger. It looks like it would be scale next to a Hound.