1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Funniest/Weirdest BJD Accesories/Misc. thread

May 15, 2007

1. Let's see... Well, I have dessert-shaped erasers, a magnifying glass that fits MSD scale pretty well, a handgun that's just about to MSD scale too (both the gun and the glass are from the same kids' quarter machine), a bottle that's more SD sized, and two tiny stuffed animals that are actually pencil grippers or something. Nothing too strange...yet. This thread has given me some good ideas. :mwahaha

2. Most outrageous item I've owned? A blow up doll in SD size. LOL

3. I used to collect American Girl dolls, so I'm going to go back through my storage and see if their mini computer, violin, puppy, cake, brass bed (with quilt) or any of the little chests I stuffed full of tiny objects will be a good size for Merak and Danae...

4. Actually, yes, the AG computer is GREAT for MSD!

[​IMG]

5. My swapmate for the last DOA anniversary sent me the perfect demon slayer kit for my MSD warrier-priestress, complete with candles and mythological monsters'manual. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

6. MarquiseArtemise

xD I want one! But...Marc usually invokes the evil spirits and demons. I even made him a small necronomicon to go with my human sized one. xD

7. Whoa, that thing has a floppy disk drive.

Now that takes me back...

8. i have a MSD gun, SD gun both from capsule machines. a munny TV. 2 dalek figures and some odd anime figures all for them.

9. Hmm...I have a working alarm clock and a covered serving dish (meant for real people) in scale for Deidara. xD

10. Yes, it's great, if a little​ out of date...