1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fusion_Midnight Feedback

Sep 24, 2011

1. I purchased an MSD t-shirt from Fusion_Midnight. Communication was great, shipping prompt, and the tee arrived in great condition. Recommended seller! Thanks! ^_^

2. Fusion_Midnight bought a Minimee Kyo head from me and every thing was more than perfect. She paid me quickly and let me know when the head was home (and even sent me a cute picture! thank you so much! <3)
      More than recommended because she is LOVELY <3
      thank you again and again and again
      (and take care of that little one pretty please :D )

3. I bought my lovely AOD Chi from fusion-midnight, the doll arrived safe and promptly, and communication was great. I would do business with her again.

4. Did a GO for Alice Collections with Fusion_midnight and it went very well!! Accidently AC forgot a pair of my eyes I ordered but she is fixing it ATM xD
      Would do another go and currently am doing another AC go with her!

5. I participated in a GO for Alice's Collections with Fusion_Midnight. Everything went perfectly well. Fusion_Midnight had wonderful communication. I was very happy with the GO and would love to participate in another one with Fusion_Midnight.

A++++++

6. She bought me two dolls and it was a very great transaction, she do each payment in time and the communication was excellent. I'm really happy to sale them to her. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

7. she is awesome..great communication...great wig..i will be ordering more! xo Lyric Madison

8. Fusion_Midnight made me a couple of wigs, the communication was excellent and they were delivered quicker then expected.

I recommend Fusion_Midnight to other buyers

9. I ordered a black fur-wig from Fusion_Midnight! The delievery was very fast, the contact very very nice and hot damn it fits my Doll perfectly and now he has the look i wanted for him! Thank you Fusion! I highly recommend her:aheartbea

10. I requested for a custom (I think?) fur wig from Fusion_Midnight and it is worth every penny. It is so well made, the size is accurate, the style is superb, communication was wonderful, shipping is fast. Definitely a reliable seller if you are looking to have a custom fur wig!

11. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good experience in the end. I ordered a wig, but never received it after the post office misplaced it when it was scanned in to be shipped. Up until then, it was pleasant dealing with Echo Wigs. I wish there could have been a way to either have gotten another wig or a refund.

12. Commissioned a fur wig from Fusion_Midnight, with a very specific request (I provided a drawing).

The wig I received was exactly what I need for the character. :) It is well put together and the edges are even hemmed. I took a few photographs of it (on a different doll than it is intended for, because that one is in pieces at the moment):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Communication was good, and shipping was fast after I had approved it. I will defintely consider Fusion_Midnight if I need more custom fur wigs in the future ^^

13. Fusion_midnight bought a 1/3 AOD boys body from me, she was great with communication, quick with layaway payments and a peach to deal with! Would gladly work with her again.

14. I bought a pair of hands from fusion_midnight and she was a great seller! Kept the communication lines open, and shipped the item. I received it very quickly :) I would work with her again.

15. After looking everywhere, I commissioned a wig from fusion_midnight and got EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED... I mean, EXACTLY! (How cool is that?!) What a talented person! The wig fits snugly but not too tight, has finished edges, is parted the way I wanted - it's perfect!

I highly recommend fusion_midnight. I will definitely be buying more wigs!

16. Fusion_Midnight bought my Bichun on lay away, originally planned to be 7 months, but ended up paying him off in half the time. :)
      I've been having problems with Paypal not notifying me when payments come to me, so FM was very understanding and always let me know when a payment was coming my way. Thank you!
      We worked a deal, and for a lower price, they got the lay away but I got to ship him unstrung. Huge savings on shipping there! Thanks again!
      It took FM a day or so to let me know he'd arrived (overwhelmed by new doll luv), but totally made up for it with copious pictures! (My favorite part!) :dance Thank you!!

Anyway, yes! Have no fear, even with a long lay away, this person is good to their word and will get the payments in on time or even early! :chocoberry
      Definitely recommended!

17. I commissioned a fur wig from Fusion_Midnight, and I absolutely love it. The edges are finished, and it looks fantastic in person. She shipped it when she said she would after I approved it, and I will definitely be coming back to commission her again for future fur wigs. :)

18. I commissioned three fur wigs from Fusion_Midnight, and I absolutely love it. Reasonable shipping prices and make sure the customer is happy with produced before shipping wigs out. Nice person to work with. :)

19. I commissioned a wig from her! Its so pretty and she was such a joy to talk to! I have two more dolls who need wigs and I hope on getting them from her!

20. NEUTRAL

fusion_midnight of Echo Wigs refused to a minor change of the wig I commissioned her to my specifications to suit my reference pictures better, after 26 days from commissioning and paying her and 2 trial attempts. She refused due to the reference images for the style I had given. She did not want to copy the style exactly, however had not at any point before expressed any concern with the images before the second attempt was finished.

Had I known she had this issue before beginning the commission, I would have made some other method to show her the style I wished that would have been acceptable to her. Even if she had told me after the first attempt, I would have figured out a different style, perhaps even working with her for what could be done, thus scrapping the images used and making new reference images for her to follow to save the wig and make me happy.

Despite my attempts to get her to stick to the commission and my reference images, and thus make me happy customer like many before me, fusion_midnight cancelled the order and refunded my payment.

A Caution: I would recommend fusion_midnight for wig commissions with an added caution to assure images given to her are their own drawing or edited from fusion_midnight's own gallery with permission, to convey the style they want. I hope fusion_midnight will place a similar notice on her commission page so to let future customers know, so this complication does not come to pass for another customer.

I do hope that her future commissions go well.