1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fusion_Midnight Feedback

Sep 24, 2011

1. Fushion_midnight purhased by Migidoll Tan Miho head from me on Layaway! She paid promptly on the dates set out and was incredibly patient and wonderful to deal with. Couldn't recommend a better buyer to deal with! Thank you so much :aheartbea

2. I commissioned a wig from fusion_midnight! (: the wig is a wonderful quality, styles well and is very very soft and the color was just what I needed too~ thank you so much!!

3. I commissioned a wig from Fusion_Midnight. I am THRILLED!! It was a new style I don't think she's done before, and she managed to make this wig absolutely perfect. Better than what I wanted. It's so soft, and I love the colors. She shipped quickly, and had great communication, too. I am super happy with the entire transaction, and I'll be back for 3 more wigs! :)

4. I commissioned 2 wigs from Fusion_Midnight, and they came out great! She was understanding when Paypal went all weird on me, and was helpful in that she gave me tips on how to style a fur wig^^ I liked the fact that she was completely honest with me on her progress when I messaged her to check on the wig making process. The communication was fast, and the wigs turned out perfectly, even when all I gave her to work with were a bunch of directions that may not have made complete sense and some badly drawn pictures :) I'd definitely recommend her!

5. I commissioned two 8-9inch fur wigs from Fushion_Midnight and I am very happy with our transaction! Communication was very friendly and prompt, the wait period for wigs was reasonable, and the wigs are really beautiful -- thank you so much for everything and if the occasion calls for more fur wigs I would gladly commission again! <3

6. I commissioned a wig from fusion_midnight, and had a perfect transaction and an adorable wig that fits my hard-to-find-a-wig-that-gets-around-his-head AoD Hun Dong. Thank you so much! :D

7. I commissioned a wig from fusion_midnight and had a wonderful experience! Good communication and the wig turned out absolutely perfect. I couldn't be happier! I am sure I will commission another wig in the future. :)

8. Date: Feb. 25th-March 21st 2014

Transaction: Purchased a wig from ECHO wig http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?571727-ECHO-WIGS

Feedback: I got the wig before the expected date (and before the Esty allows me to give feedback for it), so the turn around time is good. The product is the absolutely beautiful! The coloring is very vibrant and the wig itself is very soft. I really love it! Also, the price was really nice too. Very pleased with the product!

Would I do business with again? Yes! :)

9. Fusion Midnight bought a bjd from me. She paid perfectly, kept in contact the whole time, and is super nice to deal with. I'd love to do business again.Thanks for a great transaction!!!

10. fusion_midnight bought a Soom Amber Head and a Soom Super Gem Male Body from me. Payment was super fast, communication was easy and also very fast, super lovely buyer - would love to recommend! Thanks a lot!

11. Fusion_Midnight participated in my swap. Everything went as scheduled, would recommend for another swap. A+

12. Fusion_Midnight purchased a pair of hands from me. Payment was prompt and the communication was great. Thank you so much! Positive!

13. Danya bought a Popodoll 68 cm boy body from me through a short layaway. Communication was excellent with her, and she paid promptly and even completed the layaway early.

Thank you so much Danya!

14. I sold a head on layaway to Fusion_Midnight. She paid quickly and all PMs are polite and kind. She was a very nice buyer. A+

15. Sold a dress to Fusion and the transaction was very smooth and quick! A+

16. I bought an Akagidoll Lan head from Fusion_Midnight and everything was perfect. Quick, friendly communication and super-fast shipping. The head arrived safe and sound and is really cute in person. Thank you! :)

17. We bought Be with you Paprika from fusion_midnight. It was smooth and fast deal. fusion_midnight was agree to wait (we needed to put money to PP account). Thank you so much for fast shipping and good packing.

18. I bought a 8/9 blue rainbow tipped wig earlier this year, and I absolutely loved it. I am also currently waiting on a Checker J-Rock wig. I definitely plan to buy more wigs from you, and if I could splurge on just wigs I would buy 4 at a time.

19. I bought a BWY Strawberry head from Fusion_Midnight! Swift, easy transaction with cheap and fast shipping. Thank you! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. fusion_midnight purchased a wig from me. Everything went smoothly and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you :)