1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fusion_Midnight Feedback

Sep 24, 2011

1. I purchased Fusion_Midnight"s Domuya Flexi with a layaway. Everything went A++ Fast shipping, excellent communications , friendly service. Recommended seller !!

2. I bought Fusion_Midnight's Soom super gem body and some clothes. Body is in great condition. Super fast shipping. Good communication. Highly recommended seller.

3. I bought a set of clothing from fusion_midnight, and although the parcel itself went on a magical mystery tour (it was missent by USPS to Singapore), they kept in touch throughout, and were very helpful. The package came just a described. Thank you!

4. Purchased a wig from Danya. She shipped it that same afternoon! Excellent!! Love the wig. :)

5. I purchased a scarf and a dollzone red eyes from Danya. She shipped the items right away and was nice to put the items on hold for me ^^, She even gave me a free bra and beanie for my dolls! Thank you so much! Would recommend her as a buyer and would love to buy stuffs from her again in the future!~

6. I participated in a parabox go with fusion_midnight. Everything went smooth and quick and communication was great and helpful. Thank you.

7. fusion_midnight bought my mako eyes, payment was fast and she understand when i told her i cant ship the eyes on the said date. Would love to do business again!

8. I purchased a Luts 2015 winter head from fusion_midnight. I also bought two custom Echo Wigs from the etsy site which fusion_midnight let me purchase on here. I thought adding the two wigs would add quite a bit of time, but they were finished and shipped out very quickly. Communication was prompt and friendly. Would definitely do business again.

9. wonderful transaction^^
      @fusion_midnight bought an outfit from me. Fast payment and friendly communication. Thanks dear ^^

10. I sold a doll head to her, and it was a perfect layaway that went by in no time at all.
      Great communication and lovely buyer!

Thanks again, fusion_midnight~

11. Danya bought a feeple 60 moe body from me. Everything went well from communication to payment. We've became friends in the middle of the transacation too. She's really nice and she pays earlier than the due date she gave. I highly recommend her as a buyer :)
      Thanks again!

12. I purchased a brown wig for my Vito boy from fusion_midnight. Things went well overall during the transaction. The wig did not have side burns like in the photos.

#72 TrashKing, Aug 15, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    13. @fusion_midnight

I had a very pleasant transaction with Fusion! We traded dolls, and as I had no prior feedback, we worked out a deal where I sent my doll first and then her's second. I would definitely trade with her again~ It was a very prompt transaction with wonderful communication! Thank you again!!

14. I have bought a doll and quite a few clothes from @fusion_midnight. She is wonderful to work with. Easy simple and fast!

15. Sold a doll to Danya with a 4 months layaway. Paid often, and way before the deadline requested. Easy to contact as well and not pushy :)Would definetly deal with again! Thanks for the pleasant transaction, and I hope you'll enjoy the doll!

16. Sold a volks outfit to fusion_midnight.
      Everything went super smooth and replied when package arrived safely.
      Many thanks..enjoy !!

17. Purchased a moe body from fusion_midnight and everything went Great! Super fast shipping and packaged very safe! I highly recommend ^_^

18. I purchased a doll head from Fusion_Midnight. I was 100% satisfied with the transaction. Communication was always fast and when I requested photos, they were promptly given. The shipping was super fast and it was shipped out on the day that it was said it would be. They even sent a photo of proof of the shipping receipt. The package arrived extremely secured and the product look just like it did in the picture. Overall, the transaction was flawless and the seller was very pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend ordering from Fusion_Midnight! Thank you!

19. Fusion_Midnight bought an IOS Lacrimosa from me and was absolutely sweet to deal with. She was very fast to respond and finished her layaway way quicker than first planned, always informed me about details in advance. I would highly recommend her as a buyer, and would gladly deal with her again. Thank you so much!

20. Fusion_Midnight bought a SOOM outfit from me and the transaction was perfect: very nice communication and fast payment. Thank you very much !!