1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GEM of Doll 40-45cm part 1

Aug 13, 2016

1. @Magnus Vale I had a similar progression with mine:lol: First the lipline was too thick and I redid everything. Now she looks much happier.
      [​IMG]

2. So excited my Gaia arrived today! Way quicker than I thought it only took about a month? I love her and can't wait to work on her!!
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. That new Msd boy Ade with the winter themed outfit is sooo cute, but I really love the outfit! If it's still around in January I might pick the outfit up

4. I love all Gem of Doll outfits so much... it's so hard for me not to just buy them all despite not having a doll to wear them, lol. I love the little black beads on the hood of the 1/4 winter outfit... I guess it's an Inky Cap themed outfit? So pretty!

The 1/6 one is also super cute with the fluffy shroom hat.

5. I can't handle the 1/6 shroom outfit, such a lil cutie! I may be tempted to get that one day, if I make it in time. I already caved and got the Sunny outfit on layaway xD

Both Lucia and Ade are really drawing me in, haha. I haven't gotten a Gem MSD yet, but those two are my top two contenders. They've got a vibe to them that I think would fit pretty well with my 2 Myou girls~

6. So pretty! I am saving up for my first Gem of Doll BJD, Lucia. Your doll is so lovely

7. We have the same taste! Haha. The shroom outfit and Lucia are the two most tempting things on their website to me.

8. Ok! I have decided I am going to save up for the MSD Lucia and YoSD Mimi. I feel like making them sisters would be an adorable pair and I am in love <3

9. Ooh, I love that idea! I can totally see them being a family of sisters :love Coincidentally I was also thinking of having Lucia be a future sister too, though more of a twin sister for my Myou girl, haha. I wish you the best on obtaining them both!

10. Heya! Just wondering if anyone has a Gem Doll Coraline? She's very pretty! I'm wondering how these dolls compare to Minifees? Any thoughts/opinions would be helpful!

11. It's probably a bit too early still, for anyone to have a Coraline.
      I will post mine when I get her.
      In any case, Gem dolls are way bigger than Minifee.

12. I hyperfixated on owning a smaller hooved girl and luckily I found a hooved Aries in stock. So as an Aries myself I just couldn't resist, haha. Her partner doll Cizel is such a cutie too.