1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gem of Doll Discussion

May 8, 2020

1. I've heard the same thing, about how ordering directly from them is troublesome but through a dealer it's always smooth.

So I went for ACBJD and I have 3 Gems in production. Ordered in December, been told in February that they would be done in 2 months, so I think they will be shipped maybe end of May, we will see.

MSD Nathalie
      MSD Nathasha
      YoSD Yanni

2. Sounds about right. I ordered a doll in early September 2019 and got him in late December. It was, however, only one doll.

3. I'm already eyeing a Capricorn, trying to resist very hard over here.

That's pretty quick!

4. I ordered a Capricorn from ACBJD during an event in early April. I'm hoping I get her in 3 months or less.

5. Do you find that Gem of Doll clothes are difficult to put on the dolls?

6. I saw some people commenting that the outfits are complicated and difficult, and also fragile, but haven't experienced it myself yet. I can report back one I get my order, since the 3 I ordered are Full Sets :)

7. Please do report back. I look forward to reading what you think.

8. Update on this to keep track, I received a shipping notification today.

@Allie27 I will let you know when I receive the package :)

9. I got my tan Capricorn earlier this week, after less than two months. The top and shorts I ordered from ACBJD with her are nice and fit well. Her head is bigger than any of my other dolls, but I can forgive that with her lovely ears and face, and her pointy nailed hands and feet. She came with an extra pair of the rare earth magnets that are in her horns and head. At first I thought they were back-ups for the others, but if they're under her wig they help hold her horns in place. She needs a name and a face-up, but I'm really happy with her! :D

10. Oh wow, I'm jealous! I've been waiting for my blank white Capricorn for almost eight months! Share some pics of your lovely girl?

11. Here's my girl. I've decided to call her Epona. Her wig is from Monique
      [​IMG]

12. She looks great!

I am confused that someone ordered 8 months ago and didn't get theirs yet, I wonder if the tan was in stock maybe?

13. There could be a lot of factors. Such as where someone orders through, if they did a layaway or not, where they live, etc.

14. @Leo Pheonix She's adorable! She looks so good in the tan!

As for me, I'm sure she'll come in soon. I did a short layaway with Divas, and it's been paid off for a few months now, so I expect that there was just a minor delay or something. I just can't wait to get her and paint her.

15. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing photos of yours @Magnus Vale !

16. I snagged a Dianna and Katyusha before they got discontinued. I can't wait. x3

17. Conratulations. We can have a discontinued doll party.

18. I placed an order for Capricorn and Hades in WS Full sets, pretty excited!

19. Can't wait to see them @SunnyWindy ! I love my tan Capricorn, and Hades looks really cool.

20. Capricorn has been on my wishlist for quite a while and I was afraid of missing out on Hades since he is limited, so I went ahead through ACBJD! Your Capricorn is the tan one, right? She is so lovely!

My Natasha, Natalia and Yanni are currently in transit, can't wait to see them in person! I don't see many owner pictures floating around for them, nor videos.