1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gem of Doll Discussion

May 8, 2020

1. I am waiting for the Gals and I got a full set in grey skin. Just passed the 3 month wait on the 2nd!

2. I got the girls, so I figured I would share. :o

There were some issues with them but I let it go. I'm so happy with them.
      [​IMG]

3. They are lovely!

4. I got my full set Natasha recently. She’s beautiful but sadly after all that time waiting (nearly 8 months) I wasn’t in love with her as I thought I would be. So she might be for sale soon but I’m not totally sure. She was expensive and I don’t want to lose any money after waiting all that time!

Her outfit is gorgeous, by the way. And it was a little complicated for me a first but I figured it out. Always great quality clothes with their full sets!

5. My Gaia came; she's amazing. :o

[​IMG]

...But DEFINITELY, she will be my only SD. She's so intimidating. xD
      I got her purposely as an art doll, but for 'fun' the smaller sizes are more my style.

6. @RinSetsua congrats on your girl’s homecoming. She is gorgeous :o. I see what you mean by intimidating- she looks like a final boss in that outfit :chibi I especially love the “halo” . Is that part of the outfit or a furniture prop?

7. It's part of the set, it's very fancy~

8. As a Capricorn, I ordered GEMs Capricorn fullset for my birthday in January this year and she arrived last week~
      ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°

I chose tan skin for her due to her long, low hanging ears that reminded me of a fawn. And the contrast against her outfit is lovely. I'm over the moon for her, and she was my first fullset experience, I'm very impressed with GEMs attention to detail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Oh my, what a beauty she is! Her faceup is particularly stunning, as is her amazing outfit. I also purchased my boy Hades as a fullset and was likewise impressed with Gem of Doll’s overall styling and attention to detail. They really are a wonderful company in my opinion.:)

10. Hello! Greetings fellow collectors n_n I wanted to know if anyone has received an order lately from this company, at this time of Halloween they released some dolls that are super cute but the various and scarce opinions of the brand worry me, I wanted to know if anyone has had good experiences in the most current performance of this brand, thanks in advance.

11. I actually put in an order for their new Sig2r nude doll body and also the 1/4 Gaia :)
      I love their dolls a lot, but haven't seen much about the company, so I'm very anxious for my girls to arrive!

12. OMG yes, I had put my eyes on Sig2r as well! :D I was really hyped with the 2 most recent dolls, Sig2r Normal Ver and Lucia, both 44cm, but I couldn’t decide between the two, I don’t have any experience with faceup making and I wanted a fullest, since I don’t have girls or any clothes in MSD size, I only have boys 1/3; but again, my fear falls in the reviews of the clothes and wigs that are so-so, but they said the dolls are gorgeous. I wish you the best of luck with your order! :dance

13. I've ordered their Gaia (full set) and Abner (with faceup). Gaia was thru Clover Singing and Abner was direct, and I had no issues with either. I think my Gaia was in stock, because she came in a month and Abner took like 4, I think?

14. Hi! Does anyone have a resin comparison between the white and the normal pink? I'm still debating between the ones I wanted to buy or a new one but I haven't decided on the color, I don't know if the white one will be too ghostly but I don't want the pink one to be yellowish or very pink, does anyone have a sample of the normal pink resin?

15. I don’t have one in white skin to compare it too, but I do have a Gem of Dolls Hades in pink normal (with company faceup.) It’s a lovely and realistically normal shade…not too pink or yellow…and is quite lovely in my opinion.

[​IMG]

16. @PoeticSoul Thank you so much, that's enough for me, I really wanted to buy a normal shade because the white one looked too paper white for my taste :sweat

17. Deleted due to posting in wrong thread.

#57 RyokoDWolfwood, Mar 7, 2023
      Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    18. I believe you may have the wrong thread. This is for the company Gem of Doll, not Soom
      <www.gemofdoll.com>

19. Oh noes! I do! Thank you :doh

20. Am I the only one completely in love with the new boy Bmoth? (octopus/3 eyed version) he's such an unique little dude, my only problem is that I'd like to get the eye tentacle add-on but not the full set otherwise. I'll probably order the doll only and try making my own additional accessory for him later or something.