1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GEM of Doll Tinies (17-30cm)

Apr 4, 2016

1. I'm flattered that you're interested in his backstory, unfortunately it's pretty in the WIP stages. I'm not sure if this is uncommon or not, but I'm finding myself developing backstories for my characters after I buy their dolls rather than before. All I really have for Sparrow is his general personality (shy and friendly) and that he lives with his older brother and has a best friend who is a witch-in-training.

2. Yes, sometimes it works out that way, CoffeeStainedDress. A few times I've had a whole backstory worked out for a doll, but as soon as the doll arrived it all went out the window. I guess the doll had other plans, and a whole new backstory evolved. Same deal with names, sometimes. I'll have a name all figured out, and when the doll arrives it just doesn't work.

Sparrow is a very cute name for your boy! Fits with his sweet, shy personality. What doll do you have as his best friend? Sounds very intriguing; a witch-in-training.

3. So sorry for the late reply, haven't been on much lately. The witch-in-training I mentioned is named Finch and she's a Kids Sky Prehnite. I don't have a profile up for her yet though.

4. Hi! I’m looking into getting a 17.5 cm Alice. She’s just so cute, and the discount of Alice’s Collections is really good.

I’m just wondering if these little guys are double jointed? On the legend doll website it says they are but you can’t really tell from the pictures.

Thanks in advance ;)

5. I just ordered a Yummy because of the discontinue and am looking for a cute dress for her. I looked at lati doll and couldnt find anything. Anyone know any other places i can stuff thatll fit her?

6. Yay! Congrats on your order, Yummy is so cute! I search on Etsy for Lati doll clothes or Pukifee clothes. Also I think TTYA has clothes for dolls in this range and Luts. My Alice is still in the mail so I haven’t been able to check her size against Luts Tiny Delf but they should technically be in the same size range.

Did you order your Yummy on the old single jointed body or the new double jointed one?

7. Will all those actually fit her? I thought she was smaller than most. Shes my first tiny so im not familiar with the size differences between them. And what is TTYA?

Um...im not sure what body she will have. There wasnt an option for her body when i ordered her.

8. At 17.5 cm, Gem of doll tinies are taller than both Lati Yellow (16cm) and Pukifee (15.5cm) And definitely have larger feet. So things will usually fit but might be a little short or a little tight. It’ll be important to compare measurements when buying, especially shoes. TTYAdoll is a doll/clothing company. They sell clothes and dolls in this size range.

The default body for the older dolls is single jointed, but they have a new double jointed body that costs a bit more.

9. Oh wow...good thing we talked. Thank you so much for the info! Hopefully i can find an outfit for her. Though so far its really hard. Very very few outfits ive found actually have measurements. I just need one outfit though, once i get her im going to try just making lots of cute things for her.

Hmmm i probly got the older body then. I got her on a great sale.

10. I was trying to find measurements and the only one I've managed to find were on DoA's wiki, but it looks like someone messed up the foot size. Does anyone have the proper measurements for that?

11. I recently received Darcy (1/8); their head seems so small compared to my lati yellows. It's an older edition (single jointed). What size wigs do you use?

12. I have the 17.5cm Alice on the double jointed body. I measured her feet at 2.1 cm, which is much smaller than the listed size. I have other tinies so I’ll be trying their shoes on her once they arrive.

As for wigs, I think 5-6 cm fits best. I have 4-5 wig for my Resinsoul Yu and that doesn’t fit her at all, but the 5-6 Luts wig I have fits well.

@Iri_Nes I totally get what you mean about the size difference. I don’t own a Lati but I have a Luts Tiny Delf and her head looks so much bigger, but they definitely fit the same wig. I think the Lati and Luts have a boarder face but that the Gem of Dolls have a small face and large head back, I guess.

13. My 5-6 wigs for my latiyellows & tinydelfs are too big, Darcy can swim in it. The haircut is suitable though, so i might try to hold them in place with some 'glue'. They pose great though, my gf managed to do poses with him i did not see before :-) (compared to our pukifees/latiyellows/tinydelfs).

I'm currently using the gemofdoll-body with a latiyellow head and might buy a tinydelf-body for the Darcy 1 head. We tried it already and was so sweet :-)
      Will post some pics when both have their face-up ^_^

14. I recently got my Abby in and wanted to share. Gonna set up my first scene with her and Shinsa when I get the time.
      [​IMG]

15. Hi! Dioes anyone have a 29cm Beth? I would like to buy her someday with the next event, but, since I will be getting her nude with faceup only, I wanted to see some owner pics!