1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

General Mecha Angel discussion thread!

Jul 21, 2011

1. Finally got a faceup and sort of a quickly-sewn dress for my Meisa ^_^ Not sure if she'll stay like that, and she's still nameless, but she's so gorgeous :aheartbea

[​IMG]

2. Tetsuri, she is gorgeous *__*~
      Congratilations!

3. tetsuri: oh wow! she is stunning!! congrats!

4. whooo girls order is finally up!! :D will be ordering my girl tonight :3

5. @shelbelly: Thank you for posting this!! :D

I should order a Saiph. She is one of my dream dolls... :3

6. np felias beast.... i've been checking soom daily for a little over a week waiting XD

and ordered my saiph!! :3 btw.. is there a mecha angel waiting room? or only the general soom one?

7. I just head over the general Soom waiting room >D Since there's not that many MA orders
      Damn I wish soom would release more clothes, like, urgently >_<

8. bluekit: ah thanks. and i really wish i could've gotten the NS Saiph outfit.. soo pretty... but aparently it was limited :(

9. Nice to see a MA thread
      This is my MA Meisa I love dressing her[​IMG]

I was surprised to see her discontinued.

10. Decided to add Sabik's pic also He is my most favorite BJD I feel protective over him because of his cyborg past I have given him sanctuary

[​IMG]

11. Ooh, two new pretties. <3 I love your Meisa's outfit, and your Sabik is so lovely. <3

12. So nice to see this thread and to see lovely dolls!!! I hope it will be more active as separate threads of Mecha Angels :)
      This is my precious Adriel, he was my first BJD, he's very special to me.

[​IMG]

13. Ooooh the beauties are popping up :o:aheartbea
      Awesome

14. Misty, gorgeous shot of your Sabik! I love how his eyes work with his hair. Gorgeous.
      egura - another nice black-haired Sabik! Mine started out with a black wig, but it was too poofy, so we went with blonde, and now I can't imagine him any other way. So if I want a black-haired Sabik, I'll have to get another one! :lol:
      I'd love to get an elf Sabik...
      ....and a money tree...

15. I have a Mecha Angel as well, the less popular Corvi. He's already had an extensive rhinoplasty to bring him more into line with the look of his character but I'm planning another mod to his face soon. I'm going to slightly reshape his very uneven upper eyelids, it will help his eyes fit the sockets better as well. I am a bit nervous about removing his faceup, while I am less happy with parts of what I've done, his eyebrows and lip coloring are exactly what I want. Here's hoping it all works out. :ablah:

Here's an [thread=266982]old shoot of Aeschylus with his boyfriend.[/thread] I guess it needs to be re-shot though as his boyfrind has changed sculpts since then. :sweat

16. wow soo many pretty mecha's!

idrisfynn: i love what you've done with your corvi! i think the way soom has styled him on the website... hasn't really done him much justice! but your boy is stunning! making me change my mind about him XD

misty1: i'm surprised soom discontinued her too! she is lovely!

17. I need to jump in on this because I cannot find great pictures of a female Deneb to save my life!!! I just
      ordered her during Soom's 5 day order period. She's one of my "Grail dolls" I just love that high fashion model, "It's all about me," look!
      I even made a request on a couple of group sites, but no one is responding. It's almost like she's taboo or something. I have to say though, that I'm really getting into these MAs! The pics on this thread are great!

18. Hi guys : ) I just love the mecha angels and I plan to buy one or two one of these days but wanted to know how you know when the boys/girls go on sale ?

19. They have an end of the month ordering period called "FFD," which means "For Five Days." During this period they put certain MAs up for sale. They don't always place the same ones up every month from what I'm told. Today is the last day for August.