1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

General Mecha Angel discussion thread!

Jul 21, 2011

1. Either that, or just plain resculpting the MA bodies! 80cm size Soom dolls with more accurate and realistic body sculpts would be awesome! I LOVE some of the MA faces, but there's some weird anatomical problems and disproportions in the bodies that get to me. I think that may be part of the reason that MAs aren't as popular.

2. Personally, I love the MA body as well as the Sabik head, so I'm very, very glad I heard about them being discontinued back in the spring thus giving me time to save up and order when the final period opened (and I really did order as soon as it opened, sat all evening reloading the page and waiting...) Admittedly, the character I'm putting in that shell isn't human, so body weirdness has less meaning.

3. Does anyone have any idea why MA's home page no longer exist? I'm sorry if there was a notice about discontinuing the MA section but i haven't seen anything about it. I'm a little shocked o . o

4. n/a

#664 Minerva, Nov 4, 2013
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    5. Ehhhah... thank you. I was always bad at following their notices or understand how they are sell either :'D

6. Darn, I'm disappointed that Mecha Angel is discontinued. I wanted to get one, I just never had the money yet :(

7. n/a

#667 Minerva, Nov 7, 2013
    8. Thanks for the advice :). The one I wanted is Sabik (elf to be more specific, but it doesn't really matter). Have you seen any of him?

9. There's a normal skin elf sabik in the marketplace for $500. I just saw him now! If I had the money I'd snap him up.

10. n/a

#670 Minerva, Nov 8, 2013
    11. Does anyone know if I can put my Corvi head on an Idealian body? Mecha Angel neck size is supposed to be 11cm, and I can't seem to find the size of the Idealian male neck anywhere. I guess I'm looking in all the wrong places. Can any one help me with an answer? Thanks!:sigh

12. Corvi should fit on an Idealian neck. My partner swapped her Corvi's MA body for an Immortality of Soul Class80 body and he looks fantastic!

13. Thank you, St. James!

14. ahhhh geeze yeah I only just noticed the MA are no longer up on the soom website. Honestly I think their trouble selling them had less to do with body weirdness and more to do with their lack of a clothing line for them. >> I was just about to put my Saiph boy up for sale but now I'm wincing because I had been of the mindset that if I have sellers remorse I can always rebuy him but now :( AHHHHH LOL maybe I should ponder a bit more. >> I really wish I could keep his head for now just in case... *worry worry* I really think the MA had some gorgeous sculpts and they were fun for less human looking things.

15. I definitely understand, nolavon! I just let go of Saiph, but there's no way my Deneb is going to leave!! After all these years I have still only ever seen one other white Deneb for sale secondhand. NOPE! KEEPING HIM!!

[​IMG]

16. @St. James Oh my goodness he's SO gorg!!! I really wish finding clothes for these guys hadn't been such a problem. *sighs* I will think of this very carefully.

17. n/a

#677 Minerva, Nov 21, 2013
    18. MA's are one of a kind. I would never let one go, especially since they arent available anymore.

19. n/a

#679 Minerva, Nov 22, 2013
    20. @minerva... it really would be wonderful if they'd sell them on better bodies. I don't think the heads would be suited for say... something like an iplehouse EID style body just given that they are a little less manly but perhaps something along that vein but less bulky would be so amazing ahahaha