1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

General Mecha Angel discussion thread!

Jul 21, 2011

1. Hehe, I live in the desert so snow almost never lasts past 10 a.m. :abambi:
      If I wake up and see snow I basically grab a doll and run out in my pajamas. Ooops. I mean, you gotta get a pretty snow photo, you know?

2. Hi, just thought of passing by and drop a photo of my Sabik (mmm, still doesn't have a name) but I have gave him a face-up, better late than never!
      [​IMG]

3. Why not Klayton? Lol he reminds me of Celldweller :)

4. Nice! I'm totally into using red on the waterline right now! :3nodding:

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!
      Guys!!!
      The doll gods have smiled upon me today. I just realized that one of my favorite outfits I own fits my girl!!!!!! And it's exactly the style I wanted for her!!!!! I'm screaming. Like actually screaming!!! :D

[​IMG]

#764 Lady Ravenswood, May 30, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017
    5. She looks great! :3nodding:

6. Thanks! Hehe, I'm so happy I tried the dress shirt on her on a lark. :)

7. LOL Klayton, maybe if my mind can't find anything better :P

Thank you, I did the red on the waterline because I wanted to enhance his eyes but didn't want to go too heavy on the eye shadows :)

She looks fine!

#767 Graratiam, Jul 8, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2017
    8. Hello all. How is everyone? ^__^
      I modified a felt doll hat I had into a tricorn for Prospero today. :chocoheart

[​IMG]

9. Well done on the hat!

I wanted to try to make some outfits for my MA girl, Saiph but got as far as making her some jeans and came to a standstill again. Now she is standing topless in my room with just her jeans on... : /

10. Hehehe, well, she probably looks fabulous doing just that? :lol:
      Jeans are probably the hardest part too! You're over the hurdle. Keep going! ^___^

11. Thanks for the encouragement...she will eventually get the rest of an outfit but yes, haha...she does look good like this too I guess :)

12. Hehe, I need to get sewing too...I don't know why, but I've just been weirdly intimidated by the prospect of sewing clothes because it's been an age since I last sewed. Haha, I feel so rusty!

I'll be excited to see what you make. ^__^

13. You will soon get back in the swing of things! Its like riding a bike :lol:

14. Well, I haven't sewn any clothes yet...but I might have to do that soon because I did a new faceup on my Saiph and she needs an outfit for her new style.
      This isn't really the wig I have planned for her, but it's just for fun so I could see her with hair and eyes and all that.

[​IMG]

How are every one else's giants doing? ^__^

15. Heh heh I recognize that jacket! My Iple SID Barahan wears it on occasion. ^_^
      That's a pretty cool looking wig! I think she wears it well!

Well, you inspired me to grab my Sabik, Marcus, and haul him out in the snow/ice/rain for a quick photo.
      You know, after I dusted him off... poor thing.

[​IMG]Marcus - Soom MA Sabik ADAW 7/52 by aernath, on Flickr

16. Lady Ravenswood, so good to see your Saiph!

aernath, Marcus is looking mighty handsome! :D I like his glasses.

17. Yay! I'm glad I inspired you to pull Marcus out, @aernath . ^__^
      Love his glasses too!
      It snowed here today...for about 5 minutes...so no snowy photos for me. :lol:

Hehe, and yes. It's a good Iple outfit! I wanted it for years so I snatched it up when it went on sale 50% off! :mwahaha

And thank you so much, @Cat ^..^

I actually have a second Saiph on the way to me right now!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! Two Saiphs. :aheartbea

18. Lady Ravenswood, that is the only thing better than one Saiph... two Saiphs! :dance:aheartbea

19. Isn't it just?!!!! :sumomo:

Haha, I'm just trying to twiddle my thumbs and not go crazy waiting on her. ^_~

20. It is so nice to see the excitement for Saiph! Congratulations on getting a second one. I love the pale grey wig with this new face up, really suits her new look.

Sabik looks very smart too all in black, quite the mystery man :)