1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

General Mecha Angel discussion thread!

Jul 21, 2011

1. I made the first payment for mine in December, I used the full Layaway so I made the final payment in March and received him in April ^^

I'm not too sure on the date of the final payment but I know when I got him ;3

2. Yeah, that sounds about right for them. Thanks!

3. His outfit's still a work in progress, (still have to finish his tunic and some other leather bits) but I couldn't pass up taking some quick pics of my boy while the weather was nice. :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Oh, those are marvelous! I've always thought hand-made Mecha Angel clothing has a great success rate because it's easier to work large and in-scale detailing hardware is more readily found. Fantastic job so far!

5. Really beautiful work! I love the detail!

6. Dream_of_Isis, it's looking great from what we can see ^w^
      Gives him a Ranger feeling, or a Nature dweller thing, for me at least

7. He looks great! I really like his pants. ^__^

8. Dream_of_Isis~ What a wonderful job. I love that rich brown with that shade of greeen. Beautiful!

9. That looks really great as-is! Perfect setting too!

10. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! :) I have to agree that sewing for these guys is soooo much easier with room to work with and notions are more in-scale. Still have so many ideas for Verryn's ranger outfit, and I'd like to eventually make an in-scale crossbow for him. :b Will post pics when I finish some more~ ^.^

On another note, does anyone know of any company's jointed hands might fit/ match the NS? I have the Soom ones, but it kind of bugs me they're so tiny compared to the rest of him. o.O I thought maybe dollzone or Dikadoll NP might be close?

11. If everything goes right, I'll be able to fetch my Abel on Monday >_< Urg

Hey Isis I've seen some comparisons around the Jointed Hands topic, I'll try to find it again, but the NP seemed close to Soom, but I can't tell for sure

I've seen people saying they switched the MA feet with Glamour Model doll feet. I would love to get pictures of that!.... I feel tempted to do the same :\ MA Hands and Feet seem so alien in such a long big body

Edit: I found this on the jointed hands topic C:
      Since Chrom is a very dark pink, the common Soom ns might work with Dikadoll pink

[​IMG]

12. Can finally post my Abel/Vega's box opening :D
      clicky

13. Does anybody have Betel? I would be happy to see one.

14. I would love to see a Betel too!!

A friend of mine is absolutely in love with here and we cannot seem to find any on here D=

15. I'd also like to see Betel. I'd also like to put in a request to see a female Deneb if anyone has her. I've seen a lot of male versions of her, but only 1 or 2 females.

16. I really want to make an Elf out of Deneb ;_; I don't care about gender though

17. There are so few Denebs out there. :( I think I only ever saw one of the original tan MD. I still kick myself for not buying her. An elf Deneb would be a fantastic mod, especially if she was still on the MA girl body! <3

18. St. James, after Ringdoll's Frankenstein, I'll make sure that Evalyn will be my next haha

19. Did you see the MD Deneb on DoA or elsewhere? I'm dying to see that girl in all her splendor. She must be gorgeous.

20. Dream_of_Isis: Love the outfit, even though it is still in progress. ^_^

I need to make some new outfit(s) to my Sabik, and this is truly inspiring.
      And I also second any request to see more Deneb's (and Saiph as well).