1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

General Mecha Angel discussion thread!

Jul 21, 2011

1. Well, I have her on layaway! So, by next spring I intend to do a lot with her.

2. I fell in love with Saiph, she has a beautifully sculpted body, long and slender, and such a delicate, expressive face. Think I might have a custom faceup done on her though. How often does Soom restock their Mecha Angels? I noticed that at one point they were all out of stock, then they restocked again, so I'm waiting to see if they'll do it again. *___________*

3. Soom does the FFD (For five days) thing with the MA's. Every month for five days Soom rotates which dolls they sale. Usually around the 15th of the month I believe.

4. Oh, okay. o.o I'll definitely have to stalk them then. :D

5. DWphillpot, you have the MD Deneb on layaway or the NS one? @_@
      Whicheverway, you definetly have to spam us!

6. There was someone on DoA who posted pictures of their tan Deneb with the default face-up, but she never showed her in the complete default fullset. I can't even find the post now.

7. St James, I found this 8D
      It's definetly a beautiful skin color

Also, this... is this a tan deneb? I can't tell for sure

8. Oh, yes that is the Monthly "Planet Spirit" Deneb! You can tell by the blue tipped eyelashes! <3

9. Thanks guys.... Now I picture Evalyn in tan Z_Z

10. Oh, yeah! I forgot they had her at the Soom store. Too bad their displays were usually jumbled together crap. >__< You've got to try a little harder when the glorious Volks Harajuku Sumika is a few blocks away. :doh

11. I really like Deneb in tan.

12. Oh so pretty. *__* Thanks for the finds!

13. The NS one because that's what Soom was offering on the FFD. If things work out and they offer the other one at some point, I'll go back and get her too. I have Deneb coming without a face up. There's an artist who I did a trade with and part of that trade is a face up for Deneb and an a leather outfit which I'll pay for. I've always seen Deneb as the large doll answer to the 16" Devas, Numinias and Sybarites! She's gonna be my High Fashion Couture' model. I'm just afraid that I'm going to have to get the male equivalent to hang out with her, LOL!

14. She's so pretty in tan~<3 I wish Soom would release MA monthly doll fullsets once in awhile, like when they started out doing the MDs. I know they're not as popular, but heck, even a special order would be nice once in a while. ;_;

15. Hey O-o
      If we bug them perhaps the next lottery might have something like her... or not? Worth a try, i think. The problem with lottery is that I believe there's no layaway x_x

16. There's a Mecha Angel discussion thread? I didn't even know! :D

Anyhoo, I'm currently waiting for my Sabik. I'm glad I'll have a place to discuss him/show him off. I was starting to wonder if anyone else liked MAs. XD

17. I am also waiting for Sabik...in fact he has just shipped!!! So excited!!! I will post him here when he arrives!!!

18. Lucky! I can't wait to see him! :D

Mine is still before shipping but I just paid him off in the middle of August. So, boo! I just want him home already! He was one of my three grail dolls. In fact, I was convinced I'd never have him but I didn't know about Soom's FFD on MAs. When I found out, I ordered him on my birthday as a present to myself. I can't wait to get him home!

19. I had started a "what about the mechas" thread... but it didnt go to far... so thank you for this one...
      I'm a HUGE MA lover. My third Mecha (female) has a PatL & Twigling custom sculpt head.
      Its larger them the Soom head.. It fits much better on the body and looks better
      with the neck size and length. It fits a 11-12 wig size and she some beautiful Saiph type lips.
      She is half cat half human. When Im done... she will have Breccia
      feet modded to fit... Plus she has jointed hands I did custom long nails on. She is stunning.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4401&attachmentid=12411
      these are old pics http://www.denofangels.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4401&attachmentid=13050
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4401&attachmentid=12482
      this is the thread with the one female Mecha female I have left.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?379291-OOAK-Mecha-Kitty-(Soom-Mecha-Angel-female)

20. This is so cool! Sabik is wonderful, he was my first doll ever! Carmen, you really have the same taste in dolls!

And so many other waiting for Sabik - I hope you all get him soon! :D