1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

General Mecha Angel discussion thread!

Jul 21, 2011

1. [​IMG]

Guess I'll share pics of Abel... (clicky)

2. I paid mine off in the middle of August so yours can't be too far behind! Yay!

I know!!!! I see you in every one of the waiting rooms I join....LOL!!! ^_^

3. Dekaady, I took a look at her and she's beautiful! I wish we could still get the Twigling custom heads. I don't think she's done one in a while.

4. Thanks DW... I just opened a cafe... so I dont get to play with my dolls as much these days.
      My Mom has been getting heavy into them. I just got her two in the Market place last night.
      The Mechas are to big for her. I like the bigger dolls. I also have a 90 cm Hale. Love him!

5. *hyperventilates* REALLY?! This is FANTASTIC news! I can't wait for him to get him. *excited* :D

6. I had no idea there was a thread for MAs. Hello, everyone :D

High five to the people waiting for their Sabiks, I own one (or is it the oposite? impossible to say) and it`s a gorgeous, gorgeous doll. I can`t imagine parting with mine.

This is him, Ferrand or Fern
      [​IMG]

Does anyone else have the foot loosing problem? I was thinking to cut the resin hooks off and glue metal ones, anyone done that?

7. OMG! Is that the AOD doll? I saw a BJD doll at IFDC this year, (International Fashion Doll Convention), that was huge! It was from AOD.

8. Carman17 + Malgitabella: D: middle of augest! my saiph was bought and paid then! :D so hopefully my girl wont be far behind either!!

Debra:
      i cant see any picture :/ but i do love that 'I own one (or is it the oposite? impossible to say)' XDD

9. Yes Hale is the 90 cm from AOD. He is HUGE! ( : There are pics of him at my last MS doll meet up.
      Here he is with my Mechas and other dolls (and me) http://www.denofangels.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4401&attachmentid=13993

10. Dedra~ Ferrand is grogeous...please tell me that is Sooms default makeup...its beautiful!!!!! ^ ^

11. shelbelly - :D
      How about these links? at least one should work :)
      http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6205/6131062742_471dc2657e_z.jpg
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/dedrastarling/6131062742/in/photostream

O.O
      This is the first time I see the AoD 1/2 with MAs. Daaamn, the dude is big.

carmen171 - thanks ^^ nope, that`s not default, it`s a custom fantasy makeup by Sweetly Twisted, the blushing is similar to Sabik Cyborg`s ^^ wasn`t cheap, but soooo worth it.

12. Sabiks is next on my list to get after Deneb. She's going to need a male model counterpart and Sabiks would be perfect!

13. My Sabik arrived today and he is awesome. ^ ^ Pictures tomorrow after I figure out his eyes and wig. Does anyone know what those little flesh colored pegs that Soom sends along with the S hooks are for? O.o They look like tic tacs only thinner.

14. Congratulations! Those little pegs are for his hip joints. If you pull a thigh out of its socket you'll see the hole for it. They are to help lock him into different leg poses.

15. Congrats! XD Also, I have no idea.

16. Goodness....I would NEVER have thought of that. I was looking inside his head...LOL! Thank you so much!!! Tomorrow I am going to have some fun with him!!!! ^_~

17. Congrats, carmen171! Do show him once he`s all set up :D

shelbelly - TY^^

DWPhilpott, good choice :D

18. Ahah I kept looking at the little pegs and they were screaming "lil fingers" to me >_<
      Congrats, carmem171 \o/

19. Congratulations Carmen! Definitely post some pics!