1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GenGen's Feedback Thread

Apr 1, 2007

1. Just bought a whole medley of stuff from Gengen. Everything went smoothly, fast transaction, and everything looked flawless! Awesome seller! Highly recommend her to all my friends. Can't wait to do business again soon!

2. I bought several items of clothing and two pairs of shoes from GenGen, and I couldn't be happier! The items shipped quickly and were well-packaged, and communication was prompt and friendly. The items are lovely, and I'm very pleased with the transaction overall! :)

3. I bought a pair of YoSD sandals from GenGen. Communication was great, they arrived safely, and are uber cute. Thanks!

4. I bought a YOSD Dress & Hat from GenGen. Communication was friendly, shipment was fast, and the item was packaged well. A great transaction from start to finish! Thanks!!!

5. I purchased some msd doll clothes from GenGen. She was friendly in her messages and replied quickly. The clothes arrived speedily in a nice bubble wrap envelope. Thanks for the great transaction! =)

6. Bought a pair of shoes from GenGen, great prices & fast shipping, thanks so much! =^_^=

7. GenGen bought my Rosette doll lady body- she was a great buyer- paid right on time when she said she would and kept in touch.

Thank you for the smooth transaction! :)

8. GenGen bought 2 outfits from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

9. GenGen bought a doll head from me. The payment was sent very quickly and all my messaged were replied fast. Thanks! :)

10. I bought a couple of nifty little shirts from GenGen and when the shipping was a little delayed (because she was sick!) she included the Most Adorable Mittens in with the shirts! What a sweetie, and nice PM's too! Thank you so much!

11. I bought some really cute YoSD Fancy Shoes from GenGen. All around great communication, fast shipping, and a pleasure to do business with. The shoes were in perfect condition, loved them! Would recommend her anyone, she's a doll! ♥

12. Gen ordered a custom hoodie for her lovely Rosette and was just wonderful to work with! Everything went smoothly, absolutely no complaints here! Thank you! :)

13. Did a wonderful trade with Gengen! The items were perfect and she shipped out promptly! thanks so much!!!

14. GenGen bought a pair of Migma wings from me. She paid fast and kindly let me know after she got them. Everything went smoothly. Thank you so much ^ ^

15. GenGen purchased a pair of black boots for girl SD. The transaction was quick and smooth.

16. GenGen purchased a Fairyland Feeple Moe Celine from me. Prompt and friendly communication, lightning fast payment, and she also let me know as soon as her package arrived. She was very understanding about one of the finger's breaking, and very kindly accepted a small refund as compensation. I couldn't ask for a more pleasurable transaction. Thank you so much!