1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost In The Shell Gynoid

Aug 11, 2011

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

I made some prototype eyes for my girls today, didn't have time to paint as I should be getting ready for work so I used water based colour pens (neopiko) just to see whether they'd look okay in her head.

2. Nice test, are you going to go with it?

3. I haven't had anymore time yet to properly work on some eyes but definitely going to!

4. [​IMG]
      I found another box full of doll clothes today (will it ever end?) managed to fit her in some doll heart SD clothes. I love how annoyed she looks!

#64 Zaada, Apr 11, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    5. Heh! Were you able to close the back of the dress? Her big ol sphere belly prevents that on what I've tried so far.

6. Yes I was! I've found a couple dresses suited for the bigger sd girls that fit them although they are meant for bigger busted girls so they look a little baggy :( I shouldn't have let her standing up there because the day after she had a horrible accident and severely chipped her legs! She was in perfect condition until then. I guess I've learnt the hard way, even if they look stable they aren't and if they fall they break. It didn't look so bad when I painted what had chipped white (because the inside of the resin is sort of a murky grey) but still such a shame.

7. [​IMG] I've relocated her to sit down, least the dress covers most of the chips (she's missing parts at both knees and a one ankle. It shattered into tiny tiny pieces (even on carpet) so I couldn't even glue back together) excuse my quick picture :')

8. Oh no! Might be able to fill and repair it a bit, too. Do you have pictures of the damage?

9. Your girls are amazing. It would be cool if someone did a faceup based on the robogeishas from the Hollywood GITS movie, but then again these are super limited dolls and I suppose that they should be kept as-is. She makes a great Goth-Loli girl BTW.

10. [​IMG]
      Here's a photo of her dodgy legs now :(

Thanks Dollcumentory! I did see a girl on YouTube mod hers (which I think I mentioned before) but I love their basic faceup and I want my girls to stay true to innocence. I suppose if I was really upset with the damage I could cast them replacement legs... I wonder if that would be considered "recast" if I'm not trying to sell them? I just want them all to look perfect. I saw one of gynoid girls on ebay for $500 (aud) recently! But I've been pretty persistent in finding mine for half that. They do come about.

Also am going to mention that if anyone is interested in the art book/DVD that came with the set I'm willing to sell (cheap to my fellow gynoid lovers ) because I have multiple...

#70 Zaada, May 4, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2017
    11. You could also try filling in the chip with epoxy putty and painting it white.

12. Okay! Thanks, I'll have a look into it

13. Clothes that fit!

[​IMG]

14. Oh that looks awesome! Very Major!

15. I've been away from here for awhile and just started back and saw this GITS thread! I hope I'm able to post a photo of my gynoid "Idoru". I'll try and see what happens.

[​IMG][/IMG]

I'm sorry, I can't seem to share the photo. I know photo bucket is useless and I can't seem to even share from my files. I have a Flickr account but won't share from there either. :'(

#75 Sybilla, May 4, 2018
      Last edited: May 4, 2018