1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Giddeous Project Lumedoll Baughn

Jul 30, 2019

1. Me too! And mine is out of customs so here's hoping it's soon! :D
      I wrapped up some of the dolls I've working on for weeks (due to weather constrictions) so I have space and time to work on him. Not that he needs much work. A little bit of faceup and some blushing is all I'm planning.

2. Sorry for the double-post but

[​IMG]

He's seriously so fabulous.

3. Congrats! Paid off mine earlier this month. Eva says she hopes to ship him on the 24th. So excited!!

4. Yay!! I hope he gets to you fast!! Or she I guess lol

mine has settled in

[​IMG]

This was the reason I had to have him, he had a built in family already!

5. @VampireAngel13 , I love the ruffs, I think I have some of those! I always try to snap them up when I see them for sale.

6. Thank you!

Me too, I wish there were more places that made them. I have a friend who makes me some, but a couple of the ones I have are really skirts XD (the Unoa is totally wearing a skirt)

7. @VampireAngel13 , I improvise too. I have some Goodreau Snappy Doll decorated hair elastics that make cute ruff-like collars. There have been people on etsy who've sold authentic ruffs, but they've all disappeared. I haven't checked lately though.

8. Eva wrote me earlier today my Baughn is on his way. He should be here on Friday. Yeah!

9. Mine arrived on Friday last week. He is wonderful, but didn't fit in as hoped.

10. My guy is now with artist for face up. Just head. I need to find clothes. Any suggestions where to look.

11. I found my guy the perfect outfit. I took photos of his headless body wearing it. I want to see if washing it and drying it will shrink it just a bit. Finally here is photo.
      [​IMG]DollmoreMSD-Coveralls90 by Marie, on Flickr
      They are coveralls from Dollmore. I found them on ebay and they have 2-3 colors. TYhey are a bit big but I washed them in washer inside a mesh wash bag, and then into dryer in same bag for a few minutes then air dried flat on a towel. I think they fit pretty good for him being 36cm tall and the Dollmore MSD kids 41 cms tall.

#32 animemom, Nov 16, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    12. I bought one of these little guys after longing for one for a long time and I just adore him :atremblin I thought he'd be too small for me but he's so adorable.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I love the blank white eyes. You'd think they'd be the opposite but I feel like they're so cute and innocent looking.

I've found that he actually fits 1/6 action figure tops wonderfully! There are thankfully a handful of shops that make very high quality clothing for like... G.I. Joe size action figures? And I got some stuff for him from them. This blazer is a little big big on him but I feel like his body type sort of calls for that, lol.

13. @0bsequi0us He is super-cute! I do love the blazer (I say, way late). Mine is still blank, sadly. But I've pulled him off the shelf again - he has another sibling on the way (because rabbits - but ot for this thread) so I feel like I need to get him out and work on him.

14. @VampireAngel13 Thanks! :3nodding: I'm always excited to see other Baughns, he's one of my all time favorite sculpts but he seems pretty rare!

15. @0bsequi0us He is pretty rare, other than this thread, the only one I ever saw out in the wild was mine, in his sales post on instagram.

I also like the blank eyes...I'll probably keep those. Two of his siblings have blank eyes too, so he matches!

16. Reminds me I haven't played with my Baughn for awhile. He's bit a bit down since covid hit.
      [​IMG]Isolation by Nadine, on Flickr

17. lol!!! haven't we all? That picture is the perfect mascot for 2020.