1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Girl shoes and high-heel feet

Aug 14, 2007

1. I think heels look sexier. I wish heeled feet were an option for all BJDs!

But in general, I agree, it's hard to find nice flats, for any gender. I guess I'm picky, because I've seen very few shoes at all that I like that aren't heels.

2. Well, I've only ever had experience with Iplehouse, and they give you both the flat feet and the high heel feet with the girl dolls they sell automatically, free of charge. ^_^

3. It's kind of odd that places that sell high heeled shoes don't have high heeled feet for sale. Someone who bought a doll from that company has to find a pair of feet from some other place that fit and look similar in resin color. That, I feel, makes it unnecessarily difficult.

I was incredibly happy when DM released high heeled feet, though they weren't selling high heeled shoes until after the feet came.

I think high heeled shoes for dolls are really cute. They add more versatility. I remember one pair of Volks sandals that I liked a lot, and they were high heeled. Now, most shoes are open for buying because you can have high heeled feet. Eventually, when I start buying things for my third doll, I'll buy some high heeled feet for my doll.

4. Interesting I think I'll try do that. Thank you!

5. So that would lead me to a second question which would be: Which resin would match a Basic skin Leeke doll?

6. You've already received good practical advice, but FYI, Leeke was making shoes long before they started making dolls. They have offered some shoes for the original Volks SD/SD13 high-heeled feet since at least 2004. It makes perfect sense that they would continue to offer the shoes, because they know they have a good market for them, whether or not they choose to cast high-heeled feet for their own line of dolls.

This question belongs in Picture Requests, or in the appropriate size-specific forum--and it may already be answered, so it's worth doing a search before you post.

7. Resinsoul makes high heel feet that they sell separately, so that may be a place to start. Look at the Leeke website to get the correct measurements for your doll's feet and then look to see if the Resinsoul feet are about the same size. They sell both SD and MSD sized feet and I think their normal skin resin is quite pale, like Leeke.

8. My Granado Sidonia is come with both flat feet and heel feet. She can stand alone like a rock with the heeled shoes.
      I like heel feet because they are really elegant.

9. ok thanks ^-^

10. I had trouble putting the feet of my two girls, because it is an EID had to buy shoes to fit iplehouse her high heels. The other doll is a impldoll, your feet are thin and long, the shoes he had bought on ebay did not serve in length (because I bought it before receiving the doll and get an idea of the right size) Results'm two boots that do not serve in my daughters.

11. My DreamingDoll Lia came with both types of feet. I find she can stand in heels no matter what feet I use but I can find her standing center easier when she's in heeled feet.

@Harlequin-Elle I LOVE those boots! SO sexy!