1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls Loving Girls

Nov 9, 2007

1. I guess you are just not looking at the right dolls! I have seen a number of Unoa / Narae photoshoots. And strangely, although it does not match my personal orientation, I think they are perfect together that way and I have a feeling my incoming Lusis might feel the same way about my Narae.

Carolyn

2. I have a girl pair and all my dolls are at least bi sexual if not fully gay. I have no real interest in het romances really but I'd love to see more yuri romance.
      I think it really is because the fandom is mostly female and about 70% straight at that. I think many straight women are ok with two boys but two girls squicks them. The oposite is true in fandoms where the players are mostly straight guys. Which in no way makes them homophobic or anything, just human.
      So go girl x girl!

3. Thanks again to all who posted. I am having due to money issues sell my one girl as soon as she arrives so will have to wait until money situation gets better and find her the ideal partner. This one I will have to sell was hard to figure anyway. But soon as Sophia finds her partner will post. Thanks, MK

4. I dont think its a problem and Ive seen a couple of girl on girl loving. Most of my girls are straight, but Ive got one (whos not in actual resin form yet) who is more on that side than loving boys.

I personally think its cute :) but then I think boy on boy is cute too. but I think girl and boy is cute too... so @-@ I guess Im A okay with everything ^^''

5. I think that a lot of it, as people have said, is that a lot of women like the 'hot' male guys, and putting two guys together means twice the number of guys to look at :sweat

I personally am bisexual and I'd much rather look at girls together than guys together (it just doesn't do much for me -- I enjoy the occasional beautifully-photographed yaoi shoot, but the genre as a whole doesn't particularly move me) . . . I have a girl/girl couple (Ivy and Ginevra), a bisexual/poly girl (Jessamine), and I think that one of my Unoa pairs is going to wind up together :)

-- A <3

6. I happen to own dolls that are kinda girls loving girls.
      Elina is completely lesbian. She's only interested romantically in girls.
      Mina is... open. Bisexual and open. She likes anything alive reguardless of gender. So she often does try to grab Elina.

7. Although I don't plan to get any female dolls, if I did then she would definitely be gay. There's not enough girl love around here :sweat . If you wanna do it, do it! I think it's an awesome idea (I think hetero couples are kinda boring...despite being hetero....). I'm a yaoi/yuri supporter so, providing it's tasteful then I think everyone should do it if they want to. It adds interest to a storyline and the homosexual couples always seemer kind of....deeper to me.

Sophie.

8. I'm just waiting for my first BJD to come in, and she is going to be paired with one of my girlfriend's female dolls ^_^ I'm planning to take a bajillion pictures, so... hey ^^.

I'd love to see more girl/girl stuff, myself :3

9. I think that girl love can be really beautiful and sweet, and because it's so uncommon (where as shounen-ai runs rampant) it's such a nice change of pace and really refreshing.
      It's nice to see things outside the stereotypical.

And I'm in the same boat as Ashbet, I've been in a female-female relationship for more than four years now.

10. I also would like to see more girlxgirl. I think it's very pretty and romantic. I'm currently looking for a girl to be a companion to my AR Mano Netty. I do also love boyxboy..however common it is, and hetero couples bore me.. So we should definantly have more girl girl couples out there..don't be ashamed to photograph em. It doesn't hafta be sexual..it can be romantic..even if your girls are straight. It'd be sweet.

11. in real life there are girlxgirl couples, so why not your girls... plus, i wanna see pics ;)

12. GirlxGirl love is great, then again I feel love is wonderful in all its forms

13. My Stella likes other girls :) I've decided to buy her a female friend and hope that she'll take a liking to her.

I'd love to se pics of your girls too. I think girl/girl-love is just as sweet as boy/boy and girl/boy.

14. I am in the same situation as you (sexual orientation that is) and even though I have a real weak spot for yaoi, all my dolls tend to be pan/bisexual too o_O I just can't manage to give them that barrier which means they cannot interact romantically or sexually (in a tasteful manner mind you) with any other doll I find fit them. So yeah, lots of homosexual as well as straight lovin' going on ^^

Though I do have one strictly lesbian doll in the saving *nods*

15. I'd like to see more girlxgirl stuff! ^^ It'll be great to see your girls!
      As for my dolls, Reis is a doll version of a character I had previously created, and she had a girlfriend... I would love for them to be reunited in doll form :] But I just haven't found a suitable sculpt for Asuka yet ;3;

16. I am with Ash on this.
      I also agree with what others have said - that if more het guys were into collecting BJDs, we would see more Yuri (my boyfriend has even asked me to take Yuri pics of my girls).

My girls share a close friendship that is sometimes more than, though one of them is romantically involved with my male doll. I will likely post pics of them eventually. Since I only have one male doll at this time, and he isnt the type for yaoi really, I likely won't take boyxboy pics...maybe.
      Het pics seem to bore a few people, but personally I wish there was more, as I sometimes get bored of the boyxboy pics. There are so many! :sweat

17. I just acquired my very first bjd, a female dollzone - and she's most definitely gay. Poor dear will have to wait for me to save up some more before I can afford a girlfriend for her, though.

18. Yes! More girl love! Go for it!

19. I think saying that girls like yaoi and boys like yuri is very oversimplified. I'm a straight female, and I'd say i prefer yuri to yaoi. Yaoi seems more "cute" imho. I think it'd be interesting to see more yuri stories... cuz as it is now one would have to consciously look for them.