1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls or Boys and are you Male or Female?

Jun 19, 2009

?
  1. Female and prefer Girls

2. Female and prefer Boys

3. Male and prefer Girls

4. Male and prefer Boys

5. Female with no preference or have equal of both

6. Male with no preference or have equal of both

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I'm Male and have no preferance...Though I'll likely end up with more female ones just beacuse of my personal tastes, but I actually have 2 males on my wish list...SoulDoll Chiron (Centaur), and Iplehouse Strongman (Who looks superheroic to me).

2. I'm a male to and I prefer girl dolls. I'm not really into boy dolls.

3. Well, I'm female and I guess I prefer boys. (Considering I have 5. @_@) I don't think it's really an attraction to the boys in a sense of that I just want those. I look at females but I never find myself liking them as much as I like the boys. I don't know why it is that way, but it just is. :3

4. I am a female and prefer both! =D
      I'm not into the whole yaoi thing, so I'm not just gonna get boy dolls.. Not that there is anything wrong with that! It's just not for meh! I'd much rather prefer boy/girl couples. And I also fall in love with both dolls. Right now I only have one girl.. I think that I probably fall for girls easier then boys.. 'Cause they're so pretty! However, I just think I'm fairly picky when it comes to boys.. Or have specific taste when it comes to them. Not that I don't have specific taste when it comes to girls.. But it's easier for me to find any girl pretty or cute.. And just wanna get her. Lol.

But I think I'm pretty even when it comes to a gender preference. I think my wish list is pretty even at the moment. XD

5. I'm female and prefer boys.

Most of my dolls will be based off of original characters, and the large majority of my characters are male. But I do plan to have a couple girls someday.

6. I'm Female and I prefer girl dolls. I have my first girl, a MSD Shushu, on the way right now :)
      I'm not sure why , perhaps its becouse I'm used to living with female's ?
      My parents divorced when I was three and so I've lived with my sister and my mom my whole live.
      I'm just not used to guys.

But I already now that when I'll be able to afford a second doll, it wil be a boy. ^^

Also there are so many cute clothes for girls and all, you can do so many things with the hair etc.

7. I'm female and I have 2 boys and 2 girls. I do think I prefer girls though, and will have more in the end, since the 3 others on my grand wishlist are girls. I do need a bit of testosterone in my crowd though, as some of the characters I had in mind just suit boys better.

8. Oh wow, i really didn´t think that so many girls do prefer boy dolls ._.!
      I´m female and prefer girl dolls. You can dress them up pretty and make their hair ^___^ But i would agree with PinkPlushii, if i would ever have a sd i would be thinking of buying a boy, too.. so maybe i just love girlie dolls because i love msd right now :/ hmm..

9. I'm female and I prefer female dolls. But I currently own even of both :3

10. I'm a woman
      and I prefer girl
      Most of the boy doll I seen was too girly for my taste...
      (I often made mistake taking a boy for a girl ^^)
      As per I'm concerned, I think that I will not enjoy to have a boy doll
      but some owners have so beautiful boys and I really enjoyed seeing their pictures

11. I'm a female and have two girls and two boys with another boy and two more girls on the way. I honestly don't care about the gender, its just the doll itself that draws me to that particular gender.

12. Mmm. I voted Female with No Preference.
      I only have one doll (Male) but if I ever got all the dolls on my very short wish list, I'd have more girls. Still, I don't prefer one over the other at all.

13. i prefer boys but i still love the girls ;)

14. female, last time I looked ;) and I prefer female dolls..only have 3 boys now. all the males up until recently have looked too feminine to me. And the girls have some much more fun things to wear!

15. I am female and prefer boy dolls. I only own one female doll who has managed to make it more than a few months. I don't plan to ever sell Amaryllis but I also don't ever plan to purchase another female doll. My dolls are shells for characters and most of my characters are male. For some reason I can't connect to female characters particularly well, whether in my own writing or in the novels I read. I never connected with other women well in real life either. The majority of my friends since childhood have been male. I also tend to find the aesthetic of male dolls more appealing.

16. I am female and I have an equal amount of male and female dolls. I like the balance for now.

17. Female and preferring boys for unknown reasons.
      Somehow, when I'm looking for dolls that I might want I mostly end up liking the guys. From the 19 I have on my wish list only 5 are female. It's not like I only want boys... it's just that girl molds are never what I want in female dolls.

18. I'm female and have no real preference when it comes to doll-gender. My crew is weighted more towards the male end of the spectrum (14 boys vs 6 girls), but I adore all my girls and in some ways they seem a bit more special than my boys... perhaps because they're in the minority?

19. Well, I'm female, and my first purchased doll will be female, as well as my first self-sculpted doll... I sort of prefer the look of the female form and I think there's more leeway in dressing up a girl than a guy (I don't like girly men). But after that, I'll buy/sculpt a male doll. And the plan for my third sculpt is also male. So I'd say I'm probably partial to both equally.

I'll just chalk it up to being bisexual. :lol:

20. I'm female and only like to buy female dolls.
      I appreciate looking at the male dolls, but generally prefer the ones that are more androgynous and could be mistaken for females.
      I don't wish to own any male dolls at present as they hold no real interest to me.