1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls or Boys and are you Male or Female?

Jun 19, 2009

?
  1. Female and prefer Girls

2. Female and prefer Boys

3. Male and prefer Girls

4. Male and prefer Boys

5. Female with no preference or have equal of both

6. Male with no preference or have equal of both

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. I'm female... and while as of right now I seem to have more girls then guys on their way, and while I adore~ girls, I like boys better... even if I end up dressing them in girl I still like them better XD

2. I am female and have more boys than girls. Probably because I have most male characters in my head. I write a lot and I think I prefer male characters because I started out being deathly afraid I might create a Mary Sue if I wrote a female. Aside from that I am a slash fan, pure and simple. I have one female doll, who is more or less just there to outlive the large victorian gown thing that I can't. Aside from that, they don't really interest me. I think I feel that if I wanna dress up a girl, I just dress up myself.

3. Mmmm...muscles! What can I say? I enjoy having a female form - but I prefer looking at the male form. :) If I ever get a female doll, it will be for the contrast.

4. I am a female who currently has one boy and one girl but I'm thinking about getting a new doll soon.

Truthly, I don't care which one I have just because my imagination gets big really quick but I did get my girl first if that helps you at all.

5. I'm female and have 8 boys at the moment (although one is between genders as he came on a female body :P and others are effeminate with female hands etc.), and only currently have plans to get more boys.

I do want a girl, but I'm more picky, and her body would have to be pretty much perfect. I would consider getting an Unoa Marion, and there are a couple of other molds I like, but not enough to take the plunge.

6. I'm female, and I'm fairly equal. I currently have more girls, but that will change in the near future. ATM, I have five girls, two guys, and two floating MNM male heads (not cast yet). I am planning on four more guys and three more girls though.

7. I'm a female, and while I have 7 girls and only 2 boys I really have no preference. I love both girl and boy dolls. They're both so much fun to sew for and photograph. :D

8. I'm female and I like tiny girls dolls <3

9. I'm a girl. I like girls. I also like girl dolls. Teehee. Boy dolls are pretty too, but girl dolls simply have more options dressing-up wise.

10. I'm female. For the most part I don't have a preference and I enjoy the company of both.

If I had to choose, I'd probably say I lean slightly in favor of boys though.

11. Female and despite my best efforts, I seem to have a bias for boys. I tried to change that and wanted to enjoy the cute clothes options girl dolls have, so my first BJD was a girl... but I just couldn't bond with her and have since sold her. Now I have my Ani boy, Abadon on the way soon, and 2 floating man heads. I like looking at girl dolls abit but I just seem to love the men and boys! :X I'd love to find a girl who suits me though, even she was my only female doll~

12. Right now I only have Daniel, and I am female. I will say that I like male dolls, although I will be getting female dolls based on my characters. My next one will be a female companion for Daniel.

13. I'm female,
      Boys: I prefer girly boy dolls... The ones with such cute angelic faces that you just can't say no to, that and guys with pony-tails ^^
      Girl: I prefer girls with agless elegance
      I do have to say that I prefer boy dolls... Though my mother and my brother always makes fun of me, 'Oh my God! He has a pen15!' *pionts and laughs* :| 'Yes mom I know...' lol

14. I have the weirdest sense of Deja Vu :|

anyway I'm female (100% natural ;)) and have a mix of boy and girls at the moment (even if they're not all phsically here yet) and plan to have a mix but at themoment the girls do outnumber the lone boy just a bit :sweat

15. I am female and I have both genders and a gender-neutral. xD

The girls do outnumber the boys though but, hey, it just means more girls for them. lol.

16. I'm female and enjoy collecting girl dolls. They are so fun to dress and since I know what it's like to be a girl it's easier to make up characters for them in my head.

Boy dolls bore me to tears! I think this is definitely a reflection of how I feel about men and women in real life though(which is prolly true for most of us). I'm very confident about myself and not threatened by other women so I have loads of great girlfriends irl, however i find that men(well the vast majority) are just interested in one thing(ok maybe 3 things sports, violence, and sex). Boring, boring, boring.

I also love my boyfriend to pieces so any affection and interest I have in men is completely absorbed in him. Why dress up and adore a little boy doll when I could do that to a much worthier subject. :)

17. I'm a female and I own two girls and one boy doll. Also most of the dolls on my wishlist happen to be female as well. :3

18. Im female, and right now I have three girl dolls, one boy doll, and one other boy on the way. Im married, with two sons, so im the only female in my family. I sometimes feel like I live in the world of MALE, video games, warhammer and such. I like the girl dolls and favor them, but I also like the boys to equal the number of girls.

19. I am female and have all girl dolls. However, my first bjd is going to be a boy. For some reason I am more attracted to the male bjds. Not that the girls aren't appealing. In fact, if I can want a girl Yellow Lati. GAH! My mind just won't make itself up. *stupid mind*

20. I'm a girl and all my dolls are boys! ^__________^