1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GloryDoll Goth-Loli Discussion

Jul 21, 2010

1. Thanks guys! There is a goth Karin back on sale now. That's my least favorite one though, I like the other two scar styles better. I just thought I would mention it in case anyone was interested.

2. It seems that both Lucy and Miyuki are available again, if you were interested, Chihaya.

3. Louis goth loli is available too. :)

4. GD has some new halloween editions of the goth models out! They've really gone all out with the "scary/creepy" factor this time.

5. OhmyGod, those things are scaring me to death. I'm not kidding, I have to wipe that image out of my mind or I will seriously be changing my mind about wanting one at all. I'm still not ready financially for a new doll yet but, I don't want one that terrifies me. Or do I? Do you think it will grow on me if I look some more? I think it's the faceups that are scaring me.

6. They scared me a little when I first saw them, but they've kinda grown on me. Lucy's faceup is especially well done imo. And seeing her scar next to the Lucy I ordered, makes me think mine is very sloppily done <.<

7. Yeah, the Lucy and Louis ones are not to bad. It's just those grey tones in the paint really give that fresh out of the crypt feeling! I think it's really the Miyuki/Mitsuki ones that are freaking me out. Of course, that was the scariest one to begin with. They are sort of growing on me too, though, the more I look.

8. My Lucy It's "On Shipping"!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!! I wait from 20 july..

9. Congrats!! Thank goodness for that, you certainly waited long enough xD I've waited since 24th july, so that gives me hope mine will be shipped out soon too!

Edit: Oh and please spam pictures of her!

10. I love glorydoll - perhaps not the goth ones, just wondering if anyone knows if they will also be / if they do basic heads anymore?

11. Someone asked on basic Lucy if they would restock, and GD answered that they would only release as a limited edition, so apparently they won't be available as basics, but you never know.

12. I think glorydoll are sticking to limiteds right now because they're just too slow a company to produce basics fast enough. I've always wondered if Glorydoll was a part time company for someone because I would always get my emails/responses from them at times like 2am, and I'm one hour ahead of Korea here in Aus.

Glad to hear things are shipping, sadly waiting this long for a doll from Glorydoll is pretty standard.

13. But my doll have a problem with the head cap is not perfect for nothing...:
      [​IMG] T__T
      I'm the only one?

14. They don't fit perfectly anyway, but I think your cap is on the wrong way around.

15. If I turn the cap I have the brand "Glorydoll" in front.

16. Yes that's correct, most companies have the badge at the top of the head.

17. Joining this thread as I've ordered Halloween Goth Louis.:)

18. Congratulation Lunar Marsh! I want view your pictures after he comes! :)

19. I'll definitely have photos! Can't wait to see him with my Noel - just wish the wait wasn't so long.

20. He's here and he's gorgeous!:aheartbea The face-up is wonderful - Phantom did a great job. I'll get photos up as soon as I'm able.

And here he is!
      [​IMG]

And if you're interested, a link to the gallery thread.