1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glorydoll Hoshino Miyuki - Kunoichi & Geisha & standard versions

Aug 5, 2009

1. Thanks Dragonblood! ;) Supia matches her quite nicely actually, but I'm thinking of putting her on a DragonDoll Pink body. I imagine the resin matching might be way off, but I kind of wanted to have her on a double-jointed body. It's a toss-up! I like Supia bodies a lot.

And she looks really pretty on a Supia body:
      [​IMG]

2. She looks STUNNING!!!

3. Thanks, Dragonblood! :D She's really nice to paint.

4. What's wrong with them ? two time they said me "your order will be shipped within the week" and two times no tracking. Where is the interest to lie me ? It's written 1/2 working weeks. I bought it since 4 working weeks. It's my first order but definitly my latest :/

5. That's strange! I think mine took around four working weeks to be shipped in September. They also forgot to give me my tracking number, but I left them a message on their board and they got back to me with the tracking number right away.

6. Thank you for the infos. Maybe i'm not lucky but i'm a little tired by their lies :/

7. Maybe the people at Glorydoll celebrate Christmas and New Years? :sweat

If so, you should allow for more time while they do all that holiday family stuff just like everyone else. They are a very small studio (maybe two or three people) and four weeks still isn't a very long time to wait for a doll.

8. idrisfynn > I completely understand it's xmas and new year and it's perfectly normal if it's a little more long as usual...but in this case they had to answer honestly, something like "we think your head will be shipped in several weeks" instead of "you head will be shipped this week" and finally no...two times @_@
      It's not a problem for me to wait but i don't appreciate this situation... two times i was exciting and manage free time for the face-up...for nothing :/
      That' not a professionnal communiction for me ;)

9. Glorydoll are known for taking longer than they say, there's quite a bit of cases of it in the company feedback section. They usually take at least a month to ship a doll, if not two.

Edit: oops, it's kawaii_mon, forgot to log prophetek out x.x

10. Yep i discorvered it after my order. I hope this time will be the good one :)

11. Do you think that Miyuki head can be easily sold on the marketplace ? My transaction with Glorydoll is getting worse, there are 4 times that I think my order is shipped and nothing at the final. In a few days it will be two months since I ordered a poor nude head and one month they regularly make me believe that my order has been shipped. I even opened a paypal dispute turned into a claim but it changes nothing. I was so glad to have Miyuki but now I just associate it with something very unpleasant T_T
      This is the first time i have that kind of problem...i'm just very sad.

12. Wanted to post and give a bump up to see if maybe anyone else has ordered this beautiful doll, or maybe have him in the boy version, Mitsuki? I'd love to see pictures as I've yet to find him anywhere on DoA :) I'm on my own personal quest to own a Mitsuki at the moment and it'd be wonderful to see some more pics of him to keep me going xD