1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glorydoll Lucy/Louis & Karin/Karl discussion

Sep 10, 2007

1. @Cat ^..^ thank you! You should post some more of your lovely, ghostly twins too!

It is a shame Glorydolls are rarely seen these days, but given that the company went under so long ago it's no surprise there aren't many around. It would be awesome if some other company were to buy up Glorydoll's sculpt licenses/molds - like how Ariadoll (I think?) went under but Switch bought their body molds so the bodies at least are available again - but I doubt it. Nice to see people still appreciating these dolls though! :)

2. Miri, here is a photo for you. I had the Glorydolls out on exhibit at our local library this past year. People love seeing the dolls in person.

[​IMG]

3. They are beautiful Cat! :D Love the way you styled the display around them as well

4. Thank you, Miri! :) The displays are fun to set up. In the photo, the girls are wearing outfits by faithyhopey. She is a fabulous seamstress.

I think that you should post more photos of your Glorydoll. Then, we can keep this thread going. The Glorydolls are out there, we just need to show some interest in them. I really enjoy my girls. I have all Lucys.

5. Hey hoping to revive this thread with any pictures of Glorydolls? Especially Louis or Lucy since I'm looking for one but am having a hard time finding pictures to plan wigs and eyes with.

6. Well, you already know my Louis, but I'll share him anyways :chibi

[​IMG]

He's in Glorydoll's white skin tone... was it called Milky? And I replaced his hands with Delf girl hands. I don't play with him a lot but he's one of my treasures. :aheartbea

7. You always come through for me! Haha And you know he's my favorite Louis. This incarnation of him is absolutely beautiful though I loved all of the previous ones too. He always inspires me and I adore him so I can imagine why he's a treasure for you too. Thank you for sharing dear! Oh and did you not like the original Glorydoll hands?

8. Yeah, I didn’t like the original hands much but they also didn’t pose well if I remember correctly. I also replaced his feet, because the elastic was attached to an eyescrew in each foot, which I didn’t trust. I got Dollstown Elf feet and had them and the Glorydoll calves modded to fit together :lol: So he is quite the little Frankenstein.

9. Love that idea and yeah the Glorydoll body seemed to have a few kinks overall unfortunately. I wonder if they were all like that? Either way you made it work which is what counts lol. Most people hybrid. Thank you for sharing too.