1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Glorydoll Lucy/Louis & Karin/Karl discussion

Sep 10, 2007

1. OMG!!!! So the Karl/Karin head is being sold seprately!!!! They told me they weren't going to do that.
      http://www.glorydoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=633

So we're going for a pinky white resin match. AoD, DIM, and DOD, Dollstown's Pinkywhite (Confirmed). Can anyne confirm these potential resin matches?

2. I just ordered a white Lucy/Louis head with the Phantomdoll "charisma" faceup. I don't know what came over me, I wasn't planning for it. :sweat

3. I love that face up myself! I'm interested in hearing reviews on these new bodies. Specifically if the belly gap flaw has been fixed...I think I may ask if I can think how to make it not sound rude :)

4. I'm so happy they sell the bodies seperately, 'cause I really like it. Do you think Esthy's Peroth would fit on it? I need him to be small...

5. Just thought I would post that Glorydoll says their NS matches Volks. That probably fixes it for me. WS is nice but I like NS best :)

6. I suppose you could ask to see some pics of the new body is certain poses? That might show you if the problem's fixed.

I'm hoping to make mine a girl and put her on the Dollstown 13 girl body. :) I do like that there's another small boy body available, they're so hard to find these days.

7. Silk: Esthy's Peroth head's for the Volks SD13 boy body and I was looking around hoping the head'll fit my Volks SD10 body but people said he doesn't? I'd like to see pictures of how 'unfitting' it looks, actually. ;o; I think the GloryDoll bodies have slimmer necks. Read from Xen that her Lucy head couldn't fit the SD10 girl body (similar neck size as the SD10 boy) because the neck was too thick. ;+; I was hoping the Lucy/Louis head would fit my SD10 boy body as well. Lol!
      But the GD body seems okay, just that I don't like the veins popping up at the neck area, showing so much 'strain'. :/

8. I just ordered a white Lucy/Louis head yesterday too! I spent the money I was keeping for a couple new pairs of shoes, ahaha I'm going to go barefoot for a while now. But I don't care, it's such a beautiful face! I'll probably buy the body later, or look around for a different body.

9. OOOOH! They have 5 colors now they're coming out with including tan and a zombie! I'm thinking that's a gray? Oh how cool! Also free face ups for full dolls bough for valentines!

10. Some people brought up these two molds, thought I'd post a shot if it can help anyone, both Esthy Peroth & Louis have smaller heads than the norm, but Louis is smaller than Peroth. Peroth fits SD (I have mine on a Luts body, but it is smaller than the average Luts head) and my Louis is on an AR body (color match is bad, but I'm going to try and work with it atm...)

[​IMG]
      Peroth, Louis & SDF Bliss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Do you have to buy head and body to get the free faceup or can you just get the head with a free faceup? I want Louis wth Charisma face :D but dont have quite enough for the body yet:sweat
      And another question too: for the free faceup, when you order the head, do you select the makeup option, or do you "write" it somewhere? I don't remember what the event message said, it won't pop up for me anymore:sweat

12. Here is the notice:
      Notice on the renewel body:

13. I really love Lucy, she's the only girl doll i've ever really liked. I'm looking forward to more info on the new skintones being released, zombie sounds really cool!

14. where do you see the skin tones option? I only see healthy and milky...

15. If you look on any of the satndard doll or body parts pages, at the bottom there are 'swatches' of all the colours that are going to be available, including tanned, zombie and albino skintones along with healthy and milky.

16. Ohh, my computer wont let me see it, that's why :sweat Zombie looks really cool! I hope they'll release the skin colors this month, I'd like to get the free faceup ><! I wonder if the skin color will cost extra...I know tan will most definetly, but zombie or albino?...

17. I'd really like a Karin/Karl head but I don't like the body, at all(not hippy for what I have in mind). :sweat I'd like to to make a hybrid with an either girly looking male body, or do a sex change mod. I'd like the doll to be pale, does anyone have any suggestions? :)
      The head is so perfect, I have to make this work. >.<

18. DIM/DOD/Iple house BW, (Angel of Dreams NS is also if I remember correctly) are all pinky whites. Natural skin matches would be Volks, Fantasy, Domuya, possibly Soom, Posibly Dollmore.

My suggestion is look around and find bodies that match your plans. What I might think would work might not fit your expectations.

19. Hey all, a Glorydoll database has been created! I hope you all post your lovelies when you get them! We need more pix! :)