1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gomi dolL Order

Sep 27, 2005

1. Yes.. I don't know if we're part of the 15 stock, or if Sienna already put in our order.I hope so ;_;

2. The pink slip of doom *runs off to the post office* *_*

3. Sienna got Iru on the 9th. The heads should be shipped this week. ^.^

4. Thanks for the update I was thinking it was about time for them to be ready. Just heard from Sienna, should be getting my sleepy Iru soon!

5. I love Igon! :D I can't wait to order Igon opened eye! *_*

Please, can someone help me to sign on the site? I can't write on the board -_-

6. Yes, the whole process of writing on the boards and such is confusing to me, too. It's probably very easy, but I'm really bad at stuff like this and reading through this whole thread just seems to make it more confusing :?

7. yes i'm not good too ^^;
      But well...I hope they will make other Igon heads :( I love this head!

8. Well, I know they're re-releasing the normal Igon's, but no one is sure when. Hopefully it'll be soon since I have the money now ^_^;;

9. OMGOSH!

I got the tracking number from Sienna :D

Edit: AND ITS IN LOS ANGELES!

Holy... Yahoo sucks @_@ Or I do... Sienna emailed me the tracking number Tuesday!

That means Iru should be here tomarrow :<

10. mmmee tooo! She arrived at Kennedy this am so I am thinking I will have her tomorrow, somehow though she didn't get a face so I will have to paint her before I can post pics.

11. Yay -celebrates with you-

I didn't have a faceup either, but I wanted to do it myself. (Because I did my Bin's)

I hope I have her/him together.. I don't have any wigs or eyes though :< I'm ordering a stuffed body from Luts though.. I can't afford anything..

I made an icon. Feel free to save it on your webspace :3

12. Whaaaa?! I was reading this thread and nearly crying with frustration that normal Igon was never going to be made again, so I decided to skip to the last page and end my misery. Now I see this! :D I loooove this headmold, though I think I would make him a girl. What a pretty girl he'd be! If he comes back into stock and anyone wants to do a group order, please please PLEASE count me in! :daisy I don't know how I've lived this long without this doll! I think this is the hardest I've ever fallen for any doll EVER.

(But don't tell that to Es or Gatsby... *_* )

13. Page 13:

I'm assuming that means they're going to make new open-eyed dolls too.

Page 14:

So Igon will be modded and then re-released. That was posted October 2nd, so it's been a month and a half. Any time now~ *waits patiently* ^_^;;

And I totally understand falling hard for Igon. He still leaves me breathless when I look at him *swoon* I check this thread, the news section and the Gomidoll English order board every day. I'm going to be crying when I finally see a post about it and am ordering. Hopefully that won't get in the way of the actual ordering process @_@;;

14. Omg I'm a dumbass.

From the Gomidoll site:

"Unfortunally, Helf open eyed-Igon was already sold out.
      We expect that 'Open eyed-Igon(Revise ver)' will be start the sales about 10days later."

I'm assuming that means 10 days after that response was posted, which was today (technically). 10 more days to wait for Igon~ *celebrates*

15. *___* I need to see this "revision". . . .

But it will be the deciding factor of a lot of things for me, such as if I shall chase after a tan boy or if a white resin boy is my future. . . or if I will stop buying all together for a while.

Igon, Igon. . . how you torture me.

Oh the choices. I hope not too much gets changed about him. I really love the open eyed head just the way it was.

16. I agree completely. I hope he's not too different, because I'm really getting my hopes up. He's got his own folder on my computer, full of the site's pictures of him; I've been looking at them nonstop since I stumbled on the site. Of course, the changes made will probably just make him even more attractive and lovable!

And omichao, thank you so much for the info. I'm so sorry for not reading far enough into the thread; I'm such a dummy.

17. That's really a great news!!

18. My Gomidoll Iru arrived :3

It came coated.. which idssapointed me a bit (I like the feel of cuncoated resin.) But it's nice! one less step in a face up. I fiddled around. 18mm fit in the eyewells, and don't look too bad. Eyes with paperweights don't fit very well (16mm) unless they are to the side. The head has a 'nape' on the back of the head.. It might limit head movement.. But it'd be easy to mod.

It's a beautiful head.. With the slightest tilt, the eyes close and open..

19. lol I've got my own folderfor him too XD I'm pretty sure the changes won't be major, and even if they are, I bet he'll still be gorgeous~ @_@

Don't worry about it ^_^

More info from Gomidoll:

They better make way more than that, because those 10 are going to be gone in a heartbeat! But apparently they're done revising him and they've already cast at least 10, so they should be for sale any time now *happy dance*

I hope that they don't put him for sale early in the day.. I leave for work at 8 and I don't get off until 8, so if it's midday time here, I might not make it. This makes me very uncomfortable.. Is anyone doing a group order or should I just try to contact sienna about it?

20. There are new pictures in the gomidoll gallery of the sleepy-Igon~

http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/data/gallery/1DSCN6322.jpg
      http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/data/gallery/1DSCN6291.jpg
      http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/data/gallery/1DSCN6288.jpg
      http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/data/gallery/1DSCN6297.jpg

He gets more beautiful every time I see him *swoon*

Erm.. Actually.. I think that's the new Igon. His eyes aren't closed enough to be the sleepy version and they aren't open enough to be the original open-eyed version.. Every time I compare to a picture of the old ones, I'm not sure, but maybe ~_~ I'm trying to find pictures that have about the same angle, but they don't make it easy! Especially with the completelty different style faceups @_@;;