1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gomi dolL Order

Sep 27, 2005

1. You're right (points up at the links to the revised gomidoll head). How do I know?

It says it on the picture name in English below the picture. "Igon (revised)"

T___T I can't say I'm that pleased. He's still beautiful, but the 2/3 open eye doesn't do it for me the way a fully open eye does.

Good luck to those who order though. He's still an amazing doll. I just wish I had caught one of the first open eyed headmold.

2. Yes I saw the news about Igon open eyed too. I was sooo happy! ^^
      But I hope I won't miss the order. Why can't we preorder? T_T
      Just have to wait now...-_-

3. T^T

I wish I could have gotten one of the open-eyed Igons... I don't really like the revised version as much. Do you guys think it would be possible to have him modded so he'd look a little more like the original version, but not as if he'd been modded too much? I still like the revised Igon, but it's not the mold I fell in love with; he's still beautiful, but he seems angrier or sadder to me somehow...

4. Like I said in that post, I'm a dumbass. A very tired and blind dumbass..

Edit: Actually I know why I didn't catch that.. The first picture I linked to has Korean and then just "Igon" and I thought that all four of the new pictures were a set, so I didn't look for a title on the others. So, the first one IS the sleepy-Igon like I thought @_@;;

I think he could be modded very easily and I think he only looks angry because of the faceup. He has very angry eyebrows ._.;;

5. When can we order? Does anyone know? *likes the revised one better than the other two anyway...*

6. I think they're going to wait until the ones that are for sale now sell out.

Personally I love him too~ I can't wait to get him, but the current doll might take a while to sell out T___T

7. He's still so beautiful~ *orders*

I'm very glad this happened on a day I don't have to work. 5 of them are already gone (including mine)!

And I visited the website at least 3 times a day ^_^

8. I'm soooo Happy! ^^
      Me too I visited the website every day.
      But how much is the head? The price isn't correct...

9. Yay! Thanks for letting us know here, gomidoll!

The price does seem to be correct...I just got my total, and subtracting the shipping cost from it, it comes to $105. ^_^

10. That's what the thread about ording him says, but they have the price listed as Iru's price. Do not complain about it being too cheap! That's a good thing!&*(#

11. I can't figure out how to send payment... I asked on their boards too. But figured that here would also be a good place to ask since there are native english speakers here who've managed to pay and have it work already.

For the address on the westernunion site it only gives a space for city and state/province/ect... However the address that the Gomidoll people give is in three sections... What do I enter in the fields?*_*

12. Um.. I don't know. I'm going with the address they gave to the western union in my local Kroger and I'll see if they can make sense of it. If you haven't paid by tonight then I'll see if I can help you out. I'm guessing since those guys get money sent all over the world, they'll know what to do with it. And it MUST be right, because several others have had it work.

13. The address is right - I paid for my sleeping Igon with the same information and it went through without a hitch. I also did it at a grocery store, though, so I'm not sure how you would do it online instead. ^^;

14. i just got my reply!
      my igon [revised] is being shipped tomorrow ^^ *glee*
      i will take photos of him with his brother [i have a igon sleeping head as well]

15. Lucky~ I lost my confirmation number and won't have it to them until later tonight T_T I have to have him sent to my parents because I won't be here when he arrives..

16. Finally got the payment out of the way! *is happy with this*

17. How do you order him? I NEED Igon! I don't care if he's the revised version or not. Please tell me he's in stock still, I can't figure this out. :(

18. Go to the international board. There's a form that you fill out and post to that board. Just find the form, copy it, post a new message in which you answer everything on the form, make sure that you mark the post as an order and the subject title fits the pattern it should be and you're good.

..... Sorry if I sound confusing.... -_-

They only take wire transfer really for pay. So you'll have to figure out how to get that to work. But you don't do that till after you've placed your order and they respond with the exact cost. Make sure you mark your order post secret and remember your password so you can get back into the message later to view their responses.