1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gomi dolL Order

Sep 27, 2005

1. I'll definitely be in on it! x3;; I want that sleepy mini head -- SOOOO cute!

2. His name is "Sleeping IGON".

According to the description,
      SD13 size,
      use 16mm eyes and DD wig,
      Normal or white color.

3. But the regular Igon isn't available right now, correct? =T_T=

4. Thank you, thank you! Did somebody happen to catch the price and if they ship internationally?
      And if he is still available (not limited)? XD.
      Sorry for all the questions -_-

5. This head is 105,000won (Korean currency, same as $100~110 US dollar)
      She sell it by preorder process and all orders must be due by the end of this month.
      1st preorders had been already over.
      Now, the second(maybe the last) order is on going.
      I'm not sure whether she accept international orders, because of fee of foreign money exchange.

6. \

You're so wonderful.
      Can you find out if she'll accept orders from US? Because all of us really, really want to buy from her. I know i've got money just sitting here waiting for a head like that. Please please!

7. are there any msd sized heads for sale?

8. I received her response.
      If you can pay all of S&H fees(EMS for international orders), she'll accept orders from USA.
      She will contact me again after finding out the best payment method and price.
      And she is wondering to know how many people want to purchase "Sleeping IGON" in order to estimate how many heads she needs.

9. Only the sleeping Igon is available right now, correct? With no possibility of the normal version for the future?

If so, I would definitely be interested in purchasing a head, depending on the payment method. <3

10. I AM IN ON IT!!! I want a sleeping Igon head!

I have money waiting. I have money. I want want want. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

How long would it take to deliver? I'm moving out of the country in December, so... I need to know! Whee!

11. I'm very interested!!...but I live in Malaysia >_< And it also depends on Payment Method (Paypal CC or Bank Wire is my only option ;_; :( )

12. OH! Also, does he come with the eyes, or is it a completely blank head?
      I wouldn't care, either way. HAHAHAHAHA! I just want him.

13. I'm definitely interested in the sleeping Igon head too, so count me in your estimate ^^

14. So no new open-eyed Igons are going to be made, ever? =/

Cyph

15. I'd like to buy one as well
      please count me in ^^

16. MEGA UPDATE...

Sienna replied to me~ She said that the half-opened doll heads are available (Iru/Igon).. the normal ones are not available anymore...

She has mentioned that the last day of order is today today. (before
      October in Korean time.)

I am so sorry but it is really too rush for me to do a group order. I suggest people to email Sienna today and get her to order instead~

She mentioned the following details to me via email~:

Half-open eyed Igon : 105000 won (SD size head)
      Commission : 5250 won
      Shipping fee(EMS) : 17000 won
      -------------------------------------------------------
      SUM : 127250 won -> $128 thru Paypal

I have put in my order with her for the half-open eyed Igon and waiting for her to get back to me.

17. I am in as well for the sleeping Igon head :grin:
      One question though:
      Today is the 29th, so that leaves very little time for the ordering, will that affect the order?

18. Do you have Sienna's contact #? Thank you!

19. I am not sure, but I am trying my luck here~

20. She is a DOA member here -->visavis

Try to email her from there. That was what I did~:)

EDIT: ANYONE with her PAYPAL email? I would like to send her payment... Thanks~ :)