1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gomi dolL Order

Sep 27, 2005

1. Thank you so much, you are so helpful.
      And yes, paypal? XD

2. Another for PayPal. XD

3. Is the half-opened mini -- Iru, I think -- available as well? If he is I'd also like to know. :3

4. Aaah. Today's the last day? ><;; *scrambles* Oh, I hope I can get my order in...

5. Wow! I'd really love to order from her. Will this be going on next month? Since I seem to have missed the deadline for this month. :/

Oh, and another question. I guess open-eyed Igon isn't going to be available anymore?

Would this be his open-eyed look?

[​IMG]

Does anyone have a pic of his sleepy look? I'm really interested in getting this head.

Thanks!

6. I will try to pm or email Sienna cause I would like to get one of each although I really like Iru.

Last minute rush ... oy!

SO I did PM Sienna, sure hope I can get Iru, she is so sleepy sexy, I like Iru too, but I am having a shortage of boy bodies.....

AND does anyone know what kind of eyes are on that boy? THe yellow/purple ones? are they Souldoll?
      Thanks

7. Yes, order process will be officially closed after half day.
      But the master of Gommi doll said to me that the real process of copying heads will start mid October, there is a little room to accept orders from outside of Korea.

And I don't know other dolls because I only asked about "Sleeping IGON".
      But I guess "Sleeping IRU"(MSD size head) is also available, because 2nd preorder is stand-by. (but I'm not sure.)
      And unfortunately, normal IGON and IRU(not sleeping) have already sold out, and she announced on the notice bbs in her homepage that sold-out-items will never resale in the future.

8. Ditto. I fell in LOVE with Iru. If I'm right, It's around 123-ish USD.. I have 140 , so I'm safe X_X I need you, Iru!

9. will someone keep an eye out for when thier next preorder comes up?

10. Today or tomorrow? I need to go and check what the time is right now in Korea.
      :oops:
      P.S. It's 5:37am September 30th there.

11. >.o ack~ I really love the head~ and I have the money but I doubt I'd be able to order ToT

12. Ditto. I have the money, but I'm unable to order. ._. *saddened* Good luck and godspeed to everyone else! I'd love to see more of this pretty boy on DoA.<3

13. Actually, It'll be closed at 11:00am Sep 30th eastern time in USA.
      But The master of Gommi Doll said that she can extend the due date to early October for orders from outside of Korea.
      I'm waiting for more detail information about the new due date only for foreigner and payment. When I tried to talk to her, it was too late in Korean time. We couldn't talk longer and she said to me she would looking for more information about payment detail (I recommended a paypal and money order....) and contact me again

Didn't someone email to her?
      She didn't know even somebody(not Korean) are interested in her dolls.

14. XD Did she wonder what caused her website to crash yesterday then?

15. I did not, I wrote Sienna cause I figured she did not read english.

16. I didn't ask about that, but I think that most masters of famous hadmade shops in Korea (including personal head shops like Gommi shop, not company) are familiar with "bandwidth exceeded". (We call it as "traffic-over".)
      Actually, when I visited some popular shops to check updated items, I saw a bandwith exceeded page several times.
      And it resets every 12:00a.m. in Korean time.

17. If she does extend the deadline, I'd also be very interested in Sleeping Igon. :D *keeps her fingers crossed*

18. Any word on resin match? I'd like to know how much the body is going to cost me. ;_;

19. MSD bodies will work, Ecchan. I'm also going to be getting Sleepy Iru. ^^;