1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Gomi dolL Order

Sep 27, 2005

1. I don't really like those.. I'm really hoping I can get a Little Junior body for him.. ( if it remotely fits..)
      He's already attracted a character. Rabid toddler x3

2. Yeah, I don't either. I had that, at first, that the body he was on was a DOD body. MSD bodies are a little too chubby for my tastes. ;O;

3. She can read if you use easy english.
      Of course, writting in English is a different problem, but I'm sure that she can also reply in English.

I asked her to open a new QnA board for foreigner, she just modified the authority of the exsiting QnA board in her homepage to write without register.
      This is the URL.
      http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=QnA
      If you have any question, please ask her directly.
      And she'll accept orders upto October 10th, and she is a little embarrassed with this situation and not sure how many she have to make copies of "Sleeping IGON".

4. Thanks JY for all your help!
      In the meantime I heard from and paid Sienna so I have my sleeping Iru on order! YEAH! She really is lovely. I hope the artist at Gomi doll realizes how much we appreciate her lovely work and hope to see more!

5. What exactly does "commission" mean? Does that mean the face comes painted?

6. Commission fee - the money you pay visavis to act as the middleman/contact. Like the service fees if you use a bidding service to bid on Y!J.

7. Ohhh, okay. b^^

8. Sienna is awesome! <3<3

I'm so happy, that when I went to bed early, I didn't miss out on ordering! ( I hope so..)

I'll soon pay Sienna for Iru or something (I'm new to shopping services ^^;;;;;)

I'm going to get Iru *___*

Sleeping Iru head : 90000 won including local shipping fee in Korea
      Commission : 4500 won
      Shipping fee(EMS) : 17000 won to USA

(112 to USA)

9. PLEASE someone tell me how to contact Sienna to order a head!
      :oops:

10. She is a member here under "visavis". PM or e-mail her ^^

11. [email protected] (paypal)

[email protected] Email I contacted her with. :)

My yahoo address got through ( in case of bouncing)

I feel safer with email. Also, I used the email function through DOA

12. I love you people.

13. Eeee, I PMed her and I haven't heard anything yet. I'm all antsy! :shudder

14. I JUST now PMed Visavis, too. They said that they're going to extend the order date for people out of the country?

15. Crap! Again, I have no computer at home. I WILL be up and about tomorrow really early, though, so.... I hope hope I can still get in on the order. *sobs* :cry: I can, can't I?

16. Oh! I didn't even realize she was in Korea. *smacks forehead* Okay, I'm less antsy now. XD

17. Oh, yeah. By the way, I was the one who emailed the people at Gomi doll...

Here's the response I got... they seem so sweet!

Hi!
      thank you for all of your interest in our doll's.

so sorry about that we don't speak english well.^^;
      but we are going to make a order board in english.

english order board comes to make approximately 1week.

then, order method and remittance method are being recorded in the orderboard.
      visits frequently and confirmation it.

thank you very much once more!

18. I want this one :
      [​IMG]

T.T who is it?

[​IMG]
      not the same as her, right?

In any case... are preorders closed? i want the first one...really....badly... T.T
      even if she'll only ever be a head. (if its a he ...he'll be a she to me)
      I've been going through the threads but is there a direct email?
      Is the preorder too late for this one?
      T.T

I know the PM visavis but i want to find this out first... before i trouble anyone . :oops:

19. I think those two are discontinued. :( Only the sleepy heads are available now.