1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GomiDoll Igon

Oct 6, 2005

1. oh good. T.T

...it should match sd pureskin aye... :: runs back to the FCS ::

2. Anybody else got one in white skintone, and if you did, what body do you plan to use? I am thinking he looks pale (chalk white, to be exact) enough to be put on Luts BW, but then again, I am not really familiar with Volks bodies... :oops:

3. I put my Luts BW El head on a Volks SD13 Pureskin Snow body and it's a perfect match. I can, in certain light, see a miniscule fraction of a difference between the head and body but blushing will eliminate that. As long as the body/head/neck proportion looks right you could consider either one. Hope that helps. :daisy

4. Don't worry, we'll swap everybody's head around and post photos. Well, I doubt Magnus will participate, judging from the results of the horrible Hound/El swapping incident. The Kill_U 2nd Special head that was originally intended for St. James (and will now be idrisfynn's Max) will be arriving soon, too. Yay!
      I'm hoping to get St. James a slender FCS body from the LA store in February if the resin matches well enough. I don't want too many of the boys in the house to have the same body type. Everyone else is supposed to be a lot bigger than Kaspar and Max.

5. Thank you ^___^ To me Igon looks a bit younger, and CP bodies are more slender. We'll see though :grin:

6. thank...god T.T

I'm really excited to see how everyone's will Igon look.

7. Ahahaha....no I disliked him for a good long time. Probably because I like Cal and Cobweb was really nasty towards him for a while. Towards the end I just became indifferent towards him though.

I was thinking of BJD inspired by Wraeththu too, but don't know if that's ever going to happen. My Kiryuu certainly reminds me of one...maybe he is one and he's just not telling me. :daisy

8. ^_^ This is exciting! I'm dying to see what they all look like too.

My poor boy isn't going to have a body for a while. I'm wondering if the normal skintone will look alright with the CP normal skintone... I think it's harder to get your hands on just an SD13 body, ne? I've seen them drifting around on ebay, etc. but i'm worried that I wouldn't be able to find one when I was ready!

9. =n.n=

I'm dying to find out if the DoD resin will match :p (given they look slightly darker in colour...since there's much more white light around the photos)

10. I'm not sure about resin color matching, but ever since I got my solo SD13 body I've noticed every other that's come up on this forum and/or Ebay. Since I bought mine in May I've seen four other 13's come up. If I recall correctly three of those were normal skin. (That's not counting the 2nd version body which few people seem to like, I think that's Shirou's body.)

11. What I want to know is what's the revised half-eyed Igon head? Is it a single moded head or what? It's so perfect. I'm just curious. I have been ever since they went up.

12. TeaTime: There's a revised half-open eyed Igon? *_*
      I knew the artist wanted to make changes, but... huh. Are there pics? The gomi doll website never behaves properly for me, the gallery is always full of little Xs

idrisfynn: Ah, good to know it's definitely a task to find an SD13 body. I heard somewhere that Kakyuu can occasionally get them, but I now I know I definitely can't bank on it! Here's hoping the CP normal resin will match, otherwise the search for Gin's body might turn into a full on campaign...

On a different note, does anyone have character sketches/plans for their Igon? I'd love to see if you do! ^_^

13. One coming up.. new character sheets and everything...
      Well.. once i decide which one i like most T.T

14. Mine is going to be for a character doll of Chrono Truth from Chrono Crusade ^^; I'll probably buy the open eyed head for his normal adult form to switch them out~~

15. [​IMG]

Voila. :D

I'm really hoping the resin with match with other bodies. Anything BUT MSD. =_=;;

Zalem: Yes! Hehe. xD; It's because I was so in love with Pell/Cal that every one Cal ended up with I hated. Cobweb, Terzian, Swift, Panthera -- argh! It's why I was especially displeased with the ending because Pell and Cal don't end up together again without Caeru being in on it too. Grr! I guess polygamy may work for hara but it sure pissed me off! xD

16. Here's a quick mock up... i'm still trying to find an aesthetic way to add the wig, body and extras... w00..at least its basically all there o.O

rawr

17. Yup. They've had pics up for a few days... I'm still waiting for a response to see if they'll be selling them or not... I hope to find out soon. If they arn't then I still want to order a normal half-eyed head. *_*

I'm all nervouse because I want to make sure I get in before the deadline if that's the case.... *chews fingernails*

18. Sleeping Igon is all sold out according to the Gomi Doll website. I wonder if they will make more in the future?

19. >< I just missed it appearantly. *Sweatdrops* I hope they do end up selling the revised at some point. It seem's like a likely thing right? *looks very hopeful*

20. The international order is sold out? Oh no, TeaTime, did you get in? Maybe the maker will sell the revised one, or do a run of revised ones, in the future?

edit: Just saw your post :oops: What a bummer!