1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GomiDoll Igon

Oct 6, 2005

1. Aww, I am sorry :( I really hope that they release Opened-eyed Igon for all you guys who wants him.

2. nope.. anyone who didnt pay by today didnt get in...

i ordered yesterday but because she didnt receive my money by today - i couldnt get him :(

3. idrisfynn prodded me to post this here, so I removed it from the concept art thread. I need to do some more sketches once I actually see his little head. :chibi

And this is an old drawing of Aaron St. James (whose ID I swiped ages ago because he spends an inordinate amount of time in front of the computer). I was thinking he needed to be a heavily modified SA Hound, but he's just too big. He's sort of pushed to the front of the line because he'll be really fun to create. He's got a lot of piercings, full body tatoos, and he likes to wear twenties flapper dresses with big platform boots!
      [​IMG]

4. Whoah; did they tell everyone that would happen though?
      They confirmed the order of a girl called momoQI?...and she's paying on the 12th.

What do they do with all the heads that didn't sell..? To local customers?
      And if there were only 12 heads ordered (6 by sienna...6 by the board); does that mean the head was limited to 12 owners? T.T

Ahh.... :( I can't help but feel really guilty for ordering one; especially since 'she's' going to be modified. Maybe i should wait to see what the revised version looks like to give those who want the half-opened eye a chance to have one?

5. The revised version pics are up on the page already.

*is waiting impatiently to find out when they'll be on sale* Love! They're so perfect. I'm actually a little glad I didn't get in on the half eyed. Because I wanted one with just a little more of an open eye but not the full open one... and that's EXACTLY what the revised looks like. *Drools*

6. WHOAH; already? i just went there before to see the preorder closed and the order for sleeping IRU coming up later oct/nov.

There are pictures of the Half open eyed Igon ... but i've seen no other pictures..unless you mean they're in the gallery?

7. I'm sad to hear about those who missed out :( (Now I'm nervous that my payment didn't make it through in time either...)

The maker is going to be releasing a revised open-eyed one in the future, isn't she? Or... some sort of revised Igon head, anyway. So perhaps there's no need for despair! Just a need for patience. I think if there's one thing this hobby is going to teach me it's how to be incredibly freaking patient.

celestial: there are a couple of pics in the gomidoll gallery of a slightly different Igon head ^^ He's cute too. They're all so CUTE!

8. Yup. In the gallery. They're even labeled at the bottom. So cute! Perfect for Jeramy. I really hope I can get one. *squeals like a fangirl* *gets scared by the noise she just immited and hides under the couch*

9. http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/data/gallery/%C5%A9%B1%E2%BA%AF%C8%AF_DSCN5939.jpg
      >? this one?

Hmmm..
      that's the only new one i've noticed..
      I cant' tell on the bottom... T.T... its all in korean.
      That or i'm blind.

I wish there were more pics though...
      come online, girl!!

10. :( yeah its such a shame.. ideally i wanted the more closed eye but i guess ill have to wait for normal igon and maybe close the eyes more with epoxie?

*Sigh*

oh well.. nothing i can do :(

11. http://gomdoll.woto.net/bbs/data/gallery/1128586942/DSCN5904(9497).jpg

That's one of the images. when you click on this one in the gallery at the bottom it says in english that it's the revise half eye head.

12. At first i was slightly upset that i missed out on the original normal Igon..now i'm beyond all happiness.. I figured that sanding it down would be easier than epoxying it up and i'd be able to carve the exact shape i wanted.

:: breathes sigh of relief ::

Did you miss the order?

13. basically she said i could order so i posted my order on her board but she told me i couldnt.. im a little confused but oh well

14. I've got an Igon head coming to me, with a face-up, and his character is sort of a secret. It'll be several months before the poor thing has a body though. :( But by then I should know what kind of body will look best!

-Lishy

15. Ohhh :( ... Maybe she meant that because you didn't pay fast enough?
      It still doesn't make sense though; if she confirmed you order :(
      Ahh... maybe you could order the revised half open Igon and make the eyes smaller?
      I took a look and i'm not very fond of the way they were opened; the inner parts are too wide and so are the ends; while normal igon was very soft.
      I just guess i'll end up sanding everything down :: cries ::

I really wish you luck on getting an Igon; maybe i should have ordered two...
      I can't believe i didn't think about it before hand :: slaps herself ::

16. ___________

Someone should give the heads up on people ordering IRU.
      And those for Igon who haven't paid yet; but have had their orders confirmed.

17. igons are getting shipped and its not even the 14th of October !!

:o

18. Where do you see that at?

19. Remember the English order board ? before 1 had shipped and 4 were "firm" orders.
      Now 5 have been shipped apparently.

Those that have been shipped already. Click the link to go directly to the list that have been shipped already :D

Tracking number and all :cry:

:: breathes ::

I can't wait to see them T.T

edit :// ....er... is it just me or do the numbers start from 2-5 ... where the 1st person has a...letter looking icon ?

another edit for Erin:// Someone cancelled ordering white; you now have the priveledge of ordering him !! (congradulations :D)

20. Holy shit, mine's been shipped!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

*rushes to check tracking!* Still in Korea. But that was so fast! I can't believe they're on their way!