1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GRANADO Body What Fits Discussion Thread

Dec 23, 2011

1. Sure how can I help?:)

2. Hows the fit? Obviously my Mads will be needing some suit pron and those two places are my dealers of choice. Everyone is telling me the 68 body is true sd17 sized but I was wondering ow the 64 body lined up.
      Thx

3. I have 64cm Chaka & Nuevo girl Void.f for reference. Sorry for the wordy post.

Freedom Teller - SD17 (Success blue) suit jacket fits him wonderfully. Pants are a little big in the waist & a tiny bit too long but you might want this if you want him to sit and move and not have his pants ride up too high. Even though the pants are a tiny bit big it doesn't look baggy or distracting and if your boy will wear a jacket and shoes you won't notice it.

SD13 (Eaton School) - This also fit BUT I think they miss marked the size & or size variance because it fit him like the SD17 stuff. The standard SD13 slim wool pants fit him really well. Just note that because of his thighs, you can see a tiny bit of the musculature. The pant leg falls right at the top of the foot when standing, so when sitting you will see a lot more of the ankle (with SD17 pants you see less, they fall more like traditional human slacks).

Shirts - SD17 fit him beautifully and the sleeves are perfect. The shirts are very tailored to the body but not too tight to inhibit posing. FT shirts are my favourite.:aheartbea

For reference I have the Success Blue suit, Eaton suit, Equestrian set, slim fit wool pants and assorted shirts.

Sadol - Right now I only have shirts, cardigan, sweater in SD17. On shirts the sleeves are a tad short and do ride up/get short looking when you pose the arms and not as tailored as the FT shirts. They fit a tiny bit looser but they are still lovely. Nothing to note about the sweater/cardigan, they fit well, sleeves are all fine. Although with the crew neck sweater you do need to remove the head.

Other - I have tried to squeeze him in SD13 & SD17 pants from a number of companies. Skinny fit pants may or may not give you the effect you want or fit because he has beefy legs. I only point this out only cause there are a number of gorgeous slim suits from Sadol and FT, where slim pants may not work as planned.

Also my boy is headless at the moment but should have his head back next week. I can take ref pics if you like with or without head. Let me know.:)

4. Pants can be iffy on the 64cm body. People have said he fits SD13 pants, that is not necessarily true, I think he's more in between than one or the other. I personally like SD17 size on him because I don't particularly like guys in skin tight jeans, and he's got lots of room to bend in a bigger size.

v These here jeans are SD17/70cm size I got off Ebay.
      [​IMG]
      My only complaint about the SD17/70cm size is the length.

v These just look goofy to me. The same jeans as above in SD13 size.
      [​IMG]
      The length is okay when standing, but his ultra round knees make them ride up alot when his legs bend. They also fit okay on his bum when standing but too tight when sitting.

v TTYA jeans SD13. These are baggy on top, skinny on bottom. Top fits, bottom not even close.
      [​IMG]
      His calves kinda got wedged in there, I couldn't even pull them up all the way. These also have no stretch to them at all.

SD13 sized sweat pants from TTYA fit him nicely though.

I also have a pair of SD17/70cm slim pants (not jeans) from nine9style that fit him really good around his thighs and calves but have major saggy bum, I think because the waist is made way too high in the back.

5. It looks like JID boy size from Iplehouse will fit Terra fairly well, although not perfectly. I put a post here in the mini thread.

6. I just got an SD17 sized suit jacket from Sadol and it's too tight around my 64cm guy's back and shoulders, it restricts his arm movement. So I would definitely go with Super Senior Delf size next time as their measurements seem to be a bit bigger.

7. How about SID sized things? Freedom Teller does stuff for that size as well

8. My boy wears some Freedom Teller stuff. He's 64cm. I have a suit, a few pants and shirts in SD17.

That's bummer to hear about Sadol jackets being too tight but I guess if I leave it open it might be okay? Etreya which style did you get?

9. Nuevo body in Iple House nYID jacket, TTYA SD13 sized t-shirt (second pic), and what I believe are Alice's Collection 70cm pants, and regular SD13 sized shoes.
      [​IMG]
      IMG_9914 by aernath, on Flickr

The shirt is snug across the shoulders and very tight in the sleeves, but... ;)
      [​IMG]
      Min-Ho - Granado V-01 by aernath, on Flickr

10. Thanks! PS your boy is cute

11. It's the NeoclassicTWO. |link|

The jacket looks okay. It buttons up, but it's tight on the shoulders making it a bit of a squeeze to get over a shirt, and his arms are difficult to move.

[​IMG]

12. Aernath :aheartbea for Min-ho...what tight shirt?...but yep, I haven't had luck with TTYA fitting my Granado boy either (pants wise) but for the nuevo girl, the SD17 pants fit and don't cut movement.

Etreya - Your boy looks great, thanks for the update info. That's a total bummer :| that it's too restrictive.

13. Here are my experiences so far. Others will be able to add to this list, I'm sure. ^__^ And let us know if you find more stuff for these guys! The Nuevo body is still... well,... New ;) so we're still trying things out here and there.

I would not recommend nYID pants unless they come up with a style that is wider in the legs. The Nuevo body has killer calves.
      These are far too snug. They can be forced over the Nuevo legs, but then the waist is baggy, and I'm in constant fear that he's going to blow a leg seam. The things are skin-tight all the way from mid-thigh to just above the ankle. You can see in Iple's photo, they look comfortably wide in the leg for the nYID boy, so I suspect we won't see much wider legs in the others. I also have these and these, and the fit is the same.

I have gotten some SoulDoll Zenith boy pants to fit, although still very snugly over those killer calves, and SoulDoll seldom releases new clothing for their lines, so finding what you're looking for (no matter the style) is difficult. Plus, they haven't sold pants separately yet.

I currently have my Nuevo-bodied boy in some jeans that I believe are from Alice's Collections or mybayer2008 on ebay, for 70cm boys. The fit over the calves is less snug, and I'm not as worried that my boy's going to pop a seam during a photo shoot.
      He is, however, able to fit nYID tops nicely. Seen here with the jeans from AC/mybayer2008 (70cm), a shirt from TTYA (60cm) - snug in the shoulders and way tight in the sleeves, but good-looking!, and this nYID jacket from Iple.
      [​IMG]
      Min-Ho - Granado V-01 by aernath, on Flickr

The jeans are old, and I can't find them in either place, but these on mybayer2008 are similar, as are these on AC.

14. Hi. Are SSDF or Sd17 outfits a better fit for the 68cm body? I found a lovely outfit on taobao where you can order either of these sizes so I‘d prefer to get a more accurate fit as much as possible.

15. So would Iplehouse EID stuff be way too big for the 68cm or Nuevo body? I would love to know if I were to bring one of these guys home if he could wear what I've got, or if I'd have to find new stuff.

Edit: shoes too...I have one pair of EID boots, too big? Or perfect?

16. EID waaaaaaay too big. Everywhere! lol Even SID pants are huge in the waist, though the length is good. Regular SD13 sized shoes are a good fit for the 68cm boy. His feet measure 7.8cm long by 3cm wide. Basically, the oYID size.
      These guys are fairly slender in the top half, but those calves are killer. They're 14.3cm around at the widest, and the thighs are 15.5cm. So they're almost as thick in the calf as they are in the thigh. Makes finding pants that fit the calves, as well as the rest of his lower half, a challenge. Most things that fit the calf are too big in the waist, and if it fits the waist, it won't go over those calves.

Note: Those pants I showed earlier on my Nuevo boy? Looks like they're actually from Dollmore - Model Man pants! :doh
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=8101&b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20061113061240

They so rarely update that line of clothing, that I rarely look! :sweat I finally strolled through the other night, and there they were!
      So I think I'll be buying a few more things from them in a bit. lol

azurevsaztec - I don't actually have any SSDF outfits, so I couldn't tell you. :( Sorry!

17. aernath ~ Thank you! You've pretty much made my whole day <3

18. Woo hooo! One second less I'll have to spend in hell... :XD:
      hee hee.
      No, really, glad to be of help!

19. Okay, I can now confirm three more pair of Dollmore Model Man pants as fitting both the 68cm and the Nuevo boy bodies. :)
      The waists are just a touch wide for both bodies, but the belts that come with the pants take care of that.

These are a bit long, but it's easy to just hem pants up. Far easier than trying to make them longer! lol
      These are also a touch form fitting around the thunder calves of the Granado boys, but they do fit over them without the fear of seams popping.
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=5937&b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20061113061240

These are both looser around the calves, and a bit shorter in length than the previous pair - making them a much better fit, imho.
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=5345&b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20061113061240

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1337&b_code=B20050505091647&c_code=C20061113061240

20. That's great news! Time for a Dollmore shopping trip, I think. :)

Speaking of Dollmore, I tried some Model woman clothes on the female 62cm and Nuevo bodies. The shoulders are too narrow, but they fit everywhere else.