1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GRANADO Body What Fits Discussion Thread

Dec 23, 2011

1. I forgot to say that I wouldn't go for any of the "Skinny pants". I suspect they would be really snug around the thunder calves.

2. Thanks for the warning. :)

3. Adding a little more fitting info. (EDIT: Derp. Forgot to mention that this is the Nuevo body.)
      Looks like Volks SD17 would be fine, if it were a cm wider in the shoulders and chest. He can be squeezed in, but there's no room for movement.
      Pants are good (thankfully they go over those mega calves!), but a little loose in the waist. With a shirt tucked in, they're fine. Even better with a belt.

[​IMG]
      Min-Ho - Granado V-01 by aernath, on Flickr

4. MAds has arrived. He's on a 68cm body. His Freedom Teller SD17 suit pants DO NOT fit. not even close.The jacket, vest and shirts are fine. I've sent pictures to ftrrdomtellet.net to see if they have any suggestions.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Wow. Good to know! I knew they made pants a little skinny, but... my goodness. I swear the suit my boy's wearing is a Volks SD17, and there's a ton more room in them than that!
      At least the top half things fit!

6. That's disappointing. Or maybe it's a good thing. If they start making clothes specifically for Granado guys, I'm doomed. ;)

7. Just get my stuff from Tata and can definitely say that SD16 girl trousers and SD13 boy tops are fitting good to female nuevo body. Lower part of cardigan may be a little bit small, but looks good on her. Also 1/3 sneakers from Alice's Collection are perfectly fine with flat feet.

8. Do the heeled feet on the male bodies actually fit SD16 shoes?

9. Perhaps a bit late, but I have a pair of SD16 heels from tata, and he does not come close to fitting in. I forgot exactly why, but the length of the feet is too long, and likely (not too sure without checking again), width of feet is too wide. I can't say the same for other SD16 shoes though, since I only have 1 pair.

Also, just to add, my Granado Nuevo fits in TTYA's SD17 jackets, but not the SD17 pants. I got a pair of SD17/70cm (that's the size the shop cites) of loose cut jeans that look straight cut on him too. And he can wear SSDF shirts.

10. *sigh* Another dream smashed on the rocks of reality.
      Still waiting for the boy to ship... reading through this and I swear that it read somewhere here, or the website, that the Nuevo male was SD17 on the top and SD 13 on the bottom.

11. I'm late to the party, but is there anything that remotely fits the Granado Titan? I heard that Iplehouse EID shirts fit but not the pants. What about HID stuff?

12. Interesting. As much as I adore the thicker build of the Titan, he just doesn't fit anything.

Speaking of which, does anyone have an idea on the release schedule Granado has for clothes? I figure the original company is the best source for fit, but their choices are a little corny at times. *looking at you Awin leopard suit*

#54 NoirWriterMar, Mar 3, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    13. I think you can order their clothes anytime. I think you have to message them about it. I ordered a Saturn last month and I'm on the hunt for clothes too . I hope they'll be more clothes in the future for Titans.

14. How often do they re-release heads? I'm dying for an Awin.

15. I got lucky and ordered him on dolkus
      I thought they had him in stock but they didn't and at first they canceled my order, but then they emailed me and said they could order him for me. ^^ also I hear Granado's taobao site has a lot of their dolls avaible but you have to get a taobao service.
      I don't know when they'll rerelease their Titans but they did some Titans in December...

16. Ugh, my poor luck strikes again. Probably for the best though since kitten bills gouged me already.

17. Has anyone had any luck with shoes for the Nuevo? I'm specifically looking for black dress shoes. I'm not having any luck with anything smaller than 9.5cm. :/