1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder [ GRANADO ] :: Different Size Vigor body Crowdfunding ::

Mar 27, 2018

1. Is it possible to get the body without the head, either during this project or in the future?

2. Since we cannot tell the exact size before it's 3D-prinited and casting. So Lucifer head is included into the package. You will have a whole doll if you order it. So you will not worry about no heads will fit your vigor body.

Only Lucifer and Male body Vigor is finished on 3D-modeling so we can only print out Lucifer...Pancho's prototype is handmade so it is not available.

You can order 74cm Male body Vigor from 1st to 3rd of each month. But about the other size, that would depends on the cwordfunding is success or not.

3. And we have edited the top thread, you can see Male body Vigor's display video and how would Lucifer head with face-up.
      Thank you!

4. I have a question about the 50-53 cm size, would he be more of a small 1/3 doll, or a big 1/4 doll in scale? Like would he be more similar to the 45-48 cm or the 62-64 cm in his proportions? Thank you!

5. I was wondering this too but I did some math, calculating the percentage decrease and applying it to Vigor’s original measuements. The 50-53cm will share some very similar measurements with raccoondoll man, Souldoll Vito boy, Soom idealian51, and iplehouse Fid. Not every measurement is the same, but many are within a cm or two, he seems most likely to be similar to Souldoll Vito in many ways. Mostly his shoulders are narrower and he is likely to be taller.

This is all just my guess!

Personally I think I’ll get 45-48 even though he likely won’t fit any many clothes because I’d rather he be the same height as my girl or a little taller vs. a lot taller to crazy basketball player taller but that’s just me!

#25 skyealloway, Mar 30, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    6. They're all handmade (with clay and everything) and not done with a 3D program, they simply can't shrink them down to a different size.. like they said before.

7. We are sorry that we cannot make an exception:...(

We are sorry that we don't know how to answer your question... all we can tell now is the doll's height.:(

8. @ikaru thank you for your response! I understand.

9. Since getting the 30-32 cm in syringa would add an additional $45 that would qualify for layaway, right?

10. If I make the 100$ deposit for the 45-48 body Can I layaway the rest of the payment? (268$)

11. You are right!

When 45-48 body is reached the crowdfunding target, we will create a original price's page for customers who didn't join the crowdfunding. You can order it from this page, it will be over $300 so you can use layaway system.
      After you ordered, please contact us via QnA board or Facebook PM. We will then refund your $100 deposit.
      Thank you!

12. Please take any further questions about making payments to the Granado Q&A board.
      Please make sure you read the thread to see if your question has already been answered.

Thank you~

13. Our friends came to visit us last Saturday and we filmed this video at the meeting.
      Our friends like Lucifer a lot and this girl try to play with him!
      You can check how she poses Lucifer. [​IMG]

14. Another question, sorry! Not about payment...

I am planning on ordering the 30-32cm doll, but also would be interested in just the head at 45cm. As the crowdfunding number has been reached, is this possible?

Thank you :)

15. Will it be possible to order successfully crowdfunded sizes in the future? I'd love to get the 30-32 cm size but the funds aren't there for me right now.

16. Thank you for the question! We are sorry that this is not possible.
      Head, Body and HH Package can only in same size in one order.

We have no plans on after the crowdfunding yet. Not sure if successfully crowdfunded sizes are available in the future or not.
      Please follow our latest news!

17. Sorry, I am lost : will it be a resine doll or a plastic one ? I thought it was for a plastic one ?
      Thank you :)

18. @Abell The doll you will get will be resin, but the original sculpt used to cast it was printed. I think.

19. Do these dolls come with face ups? (Sorry if I missed this.) Also, does it matter what resin color I choose? If I'm the only one that wants a certain color, can I still order it or do I have to wait until more people order that color?