1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

GRANADO Feedback (ALL)

Apr 23, 2011

1. * What did you order? Granado Chaka
      * When did you order? August, 2012
      * How was the communication? I didnt contact them
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy :)
      * How long did it take to ship? about 1.5 months :D
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? absolutely!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yep! the chocolate skin was even more beautiful in person!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yus!!!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I prefer to buy directly from the company, but i wouldn't turn down a second hand product of granado's so long as it was in good condition.

2. * What did you order? Davon, normal skin tone, normal hands, no makeup, 64cm male body

* When did you order? 08/11/2012

* How was the communication? I was rather disappointed. It wasn't that they were slow or unfriendly or anything. But I have a chemical allergy that may be related to BJD resin, so I posted a question on the board about whether or not this specific chemical (ethylene diamine) is used in their products, as I need to know for health reasons. They simply copped out and said they aren't the ones that manufacture the dolls, so they wouldn't know. I would expect better than that over such a serious concern, but I'm letting it slide because I'm still trying to figure my allergy problem out. To be fair, of all the companies I have contacted, most of them have told me they don't know and can't be troubled to find out. (Only Fairyland told me that yes, they use a similar chemical in both their resin and their faceups, and Soom told me that no, they do not use it. Everyone else has been vague or ignored my question.)

* How easy was it to pay? I had a bit of trouble placing my order at first and almost gave up. The site was acting up a bit. I had to rebuild my doll and put him in the cart 3 times, but paying through Paypal was as easy as any other place. It should be noted that after I placed my order, they redid their site layout. The trouble I had doesn't seem to be a recurring type of problem. I haven't heard anyone else complain and the site seems to be much easier to navigate after their update, too.

* How long did it take to ship? Well under 60 days for my order to be processed, shipped, and received! Tracking did not update very well. It showed the package in Beijing for many days. Then suddenly it showed New York. Usually packages (especially those from China) get held up in New York customs for a while, but then he was at my door the very next day. I was totally unprepared! But loved that.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! These dolls are very well-built and pose beautifully. A friend of mine saw just a picture and said my doll looks very well-balanced, and of all the dolls I own, he's the one I can easily say that about. He holds a pose better than any of my other dolls. I think I could have him sit any way I like and never worry about him tipping over or falling and breaking.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Two things I'm not super pleased about. In the pictures you don't really get a great look at his hands, I guess, and in the promos they're posed beautifully. But in person they look like man hands. There's no elegance or grace to them. They look almost like He-Man hands, like he's intentionally making an aggressive pose with them, whereas in the picture they look elegant, like the fingers of a piano player and not a wrestler. o.O And the other thing is that I ordered normal skin, which looked sort of...well, 'normal' in their samples. But in person he's quite yellow. It makes me wish I'd gone with white. It may just be that their 'normal' is yellow compared to other companies' normal, though. I didn't notice it much until I had him beside my other dolls.

One the flip-side, I had no idea Granado dolls (or at least this one) came with a free pair of high-heeled feet. That's a really nice treat!!!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very. He's well-made and he just 'feels' right. This is the kind of doll I could really enjoy playing with, but he needs makeup/wig/eyes/clothes first!!!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. I wish all my dolls could pose this well, and would be shipped this quickly!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If there were a limited I wanted that had gone out of production, but I greatly prefer new dolls to save on marketplace hassles and stuff like that.

3. * What did you order? Fayette Titania head/ old girl's body
      * When did you order? August 2012/ October 2012
      * How was the communication? Incredible! Granado got back to me very quickly when I decided, last minute, that I wanted the old version girl's body for my Fayette head. I had inquired about pricing adjustments since I had just bought the head from them and they were very accommodating to my requests and needs as a buyer.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 5-6 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think their heads are a bit overpriced, but I was very happy with the quality of their doll.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, absolutely.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I am very satisfied with my purchase.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Definitely!

4. Another wonderful transaction for me. ^.^

What did you order?

- Void head

When did you order?

- 14/9/2012

How was the communication?

There was no need for any - it was a perfectly smooth transaction.

How easy was it to pay?

Paypal again - as simple as it gets.

How long did it take to ship?

- Shipped 30/10/2012

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Absolutely. The Void head is just as beautiful as the other Granado sculpts I've come to own and the price for it was more than reasonable.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yep. No mistaking it. XD

Were you satisfied with the product?

I'm as happy as ever with my new Granado boy~ <3

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

Would you order from this company again?

I've already got another of their dolls on order (again =.=") and am anxiously awaiting news of their next release... So, yes. Yes I will be ordering from them again. :lol:

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

If the sculpt I was looking for was in good condition, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

5. Definitely not a satisfied trasncation
      * What did you order? Two Sidonia heads
      * When did you order? On 1rst of October
      * How was the communication?Overall decent, there's nothing wrong in the frequency of the company reply, but was the way my issue was handled that definitely leave me negative vibe.
      * How easy was it to pay?Easy via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Two whole months, i had my order shipped out on 1rst of December a bit too much considering that i've bought just two heads and not a complete doll.
      The tracking update stops after just 3 days from the day of shipping and sitting in Beijing for almost all the month of December.
      On 17th of December i've dropped a request via PM here on DoA to Granado agent that replied quite annoyed to asks directly on company Q&A board.
      Let me tell you that contact the company on their Q&A isn't an easy task as there's a lot of censured words that have sense just in chinese language, so write a simple message in englsih language takes hours.
      When i've asked to the company about my concearn on shipping their on first istance simply blame chinese postal service and Christma rush, and that basically wasen't their fault and that issue was out of their control, surely not the most professional assistance i could ask.
      I had to insist with Granado to take more seriously my issue with lack of tracking update many many times, which is something that i hate to do, since they finally agree to according me a reufund in case that heads get lost in mail.
      Finally on 29th of December the trackin shown some upadate, but the infos that chinese postal service ge was completely inaccurate, as my parcel should have reached my country on Saturday, that is merely impossible as italian custom don't work on Saturday, so it was impossible that my parcel could have held in custom by that day.
      Weidly Granado drop me a message in which they agreed to refund me the total amount of my order the same day that tracking shown some update after a whole month.
      It was more like the company just wish to decline their responsability for offering such cheap shipping service.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?The quality is great, but both heads comes with very very thin eyehole which you can see thru, and teeth aren't sculpted quite good, seems uneven.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?Sure Sidonia head is exaclty like the pics beside the teeth, but the color of the resin that was supposed to be pink is almost volks yellow instead, which is quite annoying as i don't like this resin color rsin, nor yellow tone at all.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?Overall i'm fine with, but not completely pleased.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?I have to poke the company and insist with them to have assistance with my issue, this isn't the best way to handle an issue with shipping.
      * Would you order from this company again?No definitely, never again, i'm still appalled how the parcel comes to me, the box was torned, ripped and opened, just my name and surname was readeble on the outside of the box, it was a miracle that the parcel came to me with it's own contents, i was lucky to get both head without any damage.Italian postal service did an amazing job, as had to re-package again the box with bubblewrap all around and tape to seal the package.
      The heads inside was wrapped with toilet paper, i'm speachless to see this and of course the heads was full of dust as the box came from China opened....
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No definitely.

6. * What did you order?
      Female body nuevo in pink skin.

* When did you order?

July 2012

* How was the communication?
      Very good, they know some Japanese. English is great too.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Yes, very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      About 5 days. It's normal from China to Japan.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the doll body is beautifully made. Resin is very smooth, also it's a good match with Volks normal skin.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Can I tell it's much better? the sales pictures doesn't show how beautiful it is.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I'm very satisfied.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I am planning to buy a Charles.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

7. Here again with another order - can't get enough of this company and their beautiful dolls!

What did you order?

- Xavier head + Nuevo body

When did you order?

- 18/10/2012

I was sent an email a couple of days after I ordered, informing me that my boy would be included in their Halloween free face-up event (even though I ordered him before the event started!), for which I thanked them, but there was no need for any further communication.

How easy was it to pay?

Easy, easy - paypal.

- Shipped 22/01/2013 - There was a delay in the shipping, caused by Granado running two free-face-up events one after another (it slowed their productions times somewhat), but he still shipped with a fairly average wait time when compared to some other companies out there, so it was all good. Crocus was even kind enough to include a quick letter of apology (for the shipping delay) in with my doll though! It was very kind of him~

Very much so. Xavier is a simply beautiful sculpt and the nuevo body is a work of art. Not to mention the free face-up he wound up getting! I could spend all day gushing about the amazing quality of this doll.

Even better! I was seriously impressed with the quality of the face-up they gave him, too.

There are not enough words to express my joy and rapture. :lol:

N/A

I'm already devising a way I can get the newest head they've just released! Heh.

I would and have. ^^

8. Back again - who could resist?!

What did you order?

- V-05 + Male Nuevo body
      - Charles + Male Nuevo body

When did you order?

- 03/12/2012
      - 20/12/2012

I sent them an email stating that I did not want my boys included in their Christmas 'Free Face-up' event. Almost immediately (jeez, they're always so fast) I received a friendly reply, confirming my request. After that, there was no need for further communication. Everything went smooth as silk. ^^

How easy was it to pay?

Paypal. Easy as ever.

- Shipped 24/02/2013 - Both of my boys shipped at the same time, in spite of being order a couple of weeks apart. :thumbup

Absolutely. Granado's quality and customer service are of the highest standard. Their prices are quite reasonable.

They looked stunning in the sales photos and even more so in real life.

I could stare at them all day and not find a single thing to be unsatisfied with!

N/A

I have already - I'm waiting on two more of their heads. ^^

Yup.[/QUOTE]

9. * What did you order?
      Davon

* When did you order?
      Last year!

Very good. Do not have any problem.

Easy with PayPal. But their website design is difference to the other company so I spend some time to learn how to pay money at first.

about 2 months.

Yes very. The box is very beautiful. Also the doll is beautifully made. No seam-line at all.

Even better.

Very. I love Granado dolls! ^.^

---

Sure! I'm wait for buying Terra or their next big release. ^0^

Yes.

10. What did you order?
      Chaka, sunshine skin, 64cm body, no face up

* When did you order?
      January 2013 via layaway, paid off February 19th, 2013

No need

Super easy to set up the layaway plan. It breaks down all your payments and the due dates for you and you can see everything before confirming payment.

About 2 months. Got him April 9th, 2013

Yes!!

Sort of. I got Chaka in sunshine skin which isn't how he's featured on the website, he is featured in chocolate skin. The nuevo body pictures use his head in sunshine, so I based my choice on those. It was a little gamble but when I got him he looked like I envisioned.

Absolutely. The dolls are quite solid and smooth. The sunshine skin was perfect, there wasn't any marbling or uneveness with the tone. And the heeled feet were the cutest thing ever. The body is really well designed.

N/A

Already have.

Maybe. But I like dealing directly with the company.

11. What did you order?
      - Two heads - Guilem and Katrien

When did you order?
      - 24/03/13

- Fabulous. I requested that the heads be cast in the old (yellow-based) normal colour, which Granado had recently discontinued. As usual, I got an almost immediate response. Makes me wonder if they ever sleep!

How easy was it to pay?

- No problems with paypal, as usual

- Shipped out on May 14 and arrived a week later.

- Absolutely!

- Yep! And even more gorgeous than I could have hoped. ^^

- I have yet to encounter a single problem in my dealings with this company, and this transaction was no different. Both their service and my two heads were/are top of the line.

- N/A

- I've already joined a split for yet another Granado doll, and am planning on making another order myself as soon as the next head is finally released. Gotta have me a Hansel!

- I would and have, but when all is said and done, I'd prefer to order from Granado directly. I know that if anything went wrong, they'd bend over backwards to get things fixed as quickly as possible.

12. * What did you order?
      Andy, New Normal, w/ face up, 64 cm body.
      * When did you order?
      February 6th, 2014
      Communication was excellent. They usually replied within 24 hours (unless I placed the question on a Friday of course)
      They were very kind in answering all of my questions and when there was a problem with the shipping they notified me immediately.
      Very easy through Paypal.
      It shipped on April 15th, but due to shipping carrier issues it was returned to Granado on April 17th and reshipped through FedEx on April 25th. So without considering the shipping issues it took the 70 day timeframe they provided me.
      Yes, definitively! The body is nicely detailed and I really love how the face-up turned out. It is just like the promo pictures.
      Yes.
      Absolutely!
      I have actually placed my second order and I will possibly place a third order by the end of May.
      I really don't like buying second-hand. I prefer to buy from the company directly because if any issue were to arise they will be able to assist me better and without hesitation.

13. * What did you order?
      Anne on female nuevo body, without make up; Andrew head without make up
      * When did you order?
      2014-02-07
      Great. Best customer support I've ever seen. Quick replies, full support with all my questions.
      Easy, via paypal. Very good payment support on site.
      Ordered February 2nd, shipped April 4th, arrived April 14th
      Definitely yes.
      In general yes.
      In general yes, but there was a slight difference in skintones between Anne's head and body.
      I asked Granado about it and they answer that it may be caused by different resin batches usage. I was offered a discount or other head reparation options. All replies were very quick and polite, I love the support.
      Sure, I have great plans with their dolls
      Yes

14. * What did you order?
      Male Nuevo body, with ball jointed hands.

* When did you order?
      May 1, 2014

Good, except for when the email for shipping only appeared in my inbox after my doll already arrived.

Easy, I used paypal.

Quite fast, about a month and a half. It arrived on June 11, 2014.

Definitely! Resin is smooth and heavy, and the body poses well straight out of the box.

Yes.

Yes.

-

Yes, if I have something else I want to get (not now :) )

Maybe, depends on if it's faster/cheaper. Otherwise I don't mind the wait from the company :)

15. * What did you order?
      Granado Hansel, 64cm body, custom faceup, wig
      * When did you order?
      February 2nd
      This doll was supposed to be a tribute to a friend I lost to suicide. I had contacted the company in hopes that they did custom faceups and if they had the wig in the sales pictures. They said they didn't, but would let me buy the one from the photoshoot if I didn't mind it needing a little fix up. They gave me so many condolences so many times, even when it wasn't "relevant" to the conversation. I was having trouble with my Paypal at the time and they went through the trouble of sending me invoices. When I got sick and missed a ton of work, they let me take one of the months off and wished me well a hundred times. They even emailed me later on and remembered, asking me if I felt better. I genuinely felt like a good friend of theirs. I had a little trouble with the post not updating and holding my package for about a month and the communication for that and reassurance was outstanding. They reply so quickly and so kindly, as if they don't have a hundred people to email all day and only have you to talk to.
      I paid through invoice, but it was easy with Paypal
      Shipped on March 15th, arrived April 10th
      This doll is absolutely amazing. He is SO HEAVY. He poses like no other doll I have and is so fluid in his posing. No fuss at all. The resin is incredibly thick and the details are gorgeous. No seam lines. He even game with kips and heel feet! I would highly recommend a custom faceup from them too.
      No it looked way.... way better.
      On a scale of 1-10 I'm probably a million, so yes.
      NA
      A hundred times, yes.
      Probably not, only because I want to support them directly and I like new dolls.

16. * What did you order?
      Evol body in tan
      * When did you order?
      4th July 2015
      I worked through an agent who did all the communicating for me. Since she used Taobao chat, the questions were pretty instantaneous and I was able to put my order through in a day.
      Easy, bank transfer
      Shipped via SF Express (a pay on arrival mail service) Arrived 17th Sept 2015
      OMG yes. The tan is great and the body is heavy and such a great poser.
      What can I say? Better?
      More than that. When I asked them to make the body in the same tan as the Uranus head I have, they asked for the certificate number so they could check the batch and make the body according to the info they already had. The head fit the body great even though I was told I might have to mod the head.
      How can I NOT be satisfied?
      Definitely!
      I would like to give them my business directly if possible.

17. * What did you order? blank Uranus head
      * When did you order?
      2015-04-19
      email updates were sent for order confirmation and shipping confirmation, but I didn't need to contact them
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      - automatic checkout
      - about a month, arrived May 26
      yes. The resin is very smooth and solid, with no thin spots, or rough or shiny patches
      yes
      very!
      n/a
      yes (just did again! :XD: )
      yes

18. * What did you order? I ordered Enoch with the Evol body, face up, clothes, shoes, and a wig. My very first Granado. :love
      * When did you order? I began a layaway on August 8. It was paid off on October 4.
      * How was the communication? Excellent! I had to contact them because, about 2 weeks after I had paid off my layaway, all payments cleared, and my order status updated to "processing," I received an email from them saying my status was back to awaiting payment and I had a payment due. It was just a glitch with their layaway system, but I appreciated their prompt, courteous, and professional response.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal. Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? A month after payment was complete.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, yes. He's expensive, sure, but he's exquisite. I'm so happy with him.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. They didn't do him justice.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure.

19. * What did you order?

I ordered Enoch
      * When did you order?
      Several months ago
      Great
      It was a breeze to pay
      It was for me probably 4months as I got them to do his face up for me which took another 20 days
      Yes, he is very well made
      Yes, I bought his wigs but can't style them like they did
      Yes I am
      Not applicable to me
      Yes I would!
      I would but probably just the clothing for my boys body type!

20. * What did you order?
      Granado Neptune, Evol body, Sunshine skin; faceup, clothes

* When did you order?
      2015-November-26

Minimal, but good.

Easy: Paypal.

Layaway/PIF: 2016 Feb 25. Shipping/tracking: 2016 Apr 20. Arrival: 2016 Apr 23.

Yes. Perfect condition. Good posing. All items good quality.

Yes.

Yes.

n/a

Yes--I already have a Granado Michael on layaway. I have ordered in the past also (Granado Charles).

Yes.