1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Female Body Nuevo Discussion Thread

Jan 15, 2012

1. I´m having really hard time to find clothes for this Nuevo body.
      Seems like it fits in SD16 (but the waist is lot thinner on SD16) or SID (and here the chest is a lot bigger on SID). So I´m having difficulties buying her a corset.
      I tried a SD13 top and pants, the top was fitting nicely but way too small on the hips area, I couldnt close it.

Is left shoulder joint a bit bigger than the right one ? Looks like its popping a bit more out on my body.

2. Dear Lord! ( What I actually said shouldn't be shared.)

I just got a sunshine nuevo with a Sidonia head and I haven't fallen so hard for a doll since I got my first one.

I expected her on a 62cm body but I guess since I am a huge Granado fan ( I have five Granado full dolls and one more on way) they kindly upgraded her? I'm not sure I'm a little confused lol. I do havee an incoming sunshine Gitana on the nuevo body so maybe they mixed her up.

I actually already own a Normal Skin Sidonia on Nuevo but the sunshine Sidonia on Nuevo body just made me gasp and feel all giddy. Srsly. Haven't fallen quite so hard for a doll since my first and I can't put her down.

3. I think it's cool that you're so excited! :) Congratulations!

4. I believe only one person on this thread has mentioned problems with posing the nuevo body. I do not really know how to tell where the problem is with my Sidonia but I can spend 10 minutes just getting her to sit - forget about standing - she refuses. She is very floppy, so I believe that she is not strung tight enough. The one person who commented on posing problems used larger cording to restring her. Has anyone else had to do this?

Oh..would love to find larger feet for her and maybe possible with my pink but not sure about matching that sunshine? I love the hands..but larger feet would definitely help her with standing once restrung.

Whilst I fool about with the nuevo body, may try her head on the I-doll studio body and an extra Iplehouse body - but IH necks are so large. The rest of my bodies are under 60cm and that head is a bit large for the smaller body.
      *If anyone has suggestions..you can pm me. Thanks, Jo

5. I found that the nuevo body's median point is different from the other dolls.
      Her median point is on her hip to thigh joints. If you want to posing her nicely, you may need to adjust her thigh joints first.
      Normally, I think a doll's median point is on the waist joints.:lol:

6. Does anyone know how well the F. Body Nuevo poses while wearing pants? Like how well the hip and thigh joints move in pants, and how natural it looks?

7. And, um, has anyone tried to restring this body? My Florie's chest part likes to flip to the side and her head snaps back. I thought to remedy that by stringing her a bit tighter, but the body is constructed in such a peculiar way that I'm not sure I could put her back together once I take her apart... (I'm a complete newbie to restringing - I've just done my very first restringing yesterday, with my Dollzone MSD...) I don't know what to do, and it's come to a point where her upper body can barely keep any pose without flipping to the side :(.

8. Hi everyone, does anybody have an idea if this body would match with Dollstown freshskin? I just ordered an Estella head and I am head over heels with this body! <3
      You guys would help me out so much.

9. hello))
      today I get my female nuevo body and want to tell you a little about suitable clothing =)

Nine9style SD13 boy jeans is very well suitable!) also different sd13 boy shirts, Sadol SD13 boy cardigan too)
      here is the pic:
      [​IMG]

Iplehouse SID girl blouse is a little too big.

10. AzureFantocci - Good to know and they look great on her standing but can your girl sit in those pants too? I just ordered my first nuevo girl.

11. I was asked to post a photo of my Granado Nuevo body with my Dollshe Bernard head. The head has good movement. The Dollshe resin is fresh and a bit lighter than my Granado normal which is a bit pinker. It still works for me. ;)
      [​IMG]

12. Jo, it looks good! I asked a question on the other thread which you can ignore. :)

I'm jealous at how well you can get your girl to stand. :)

13. I restrung my girl the very second I got her because I recognized instantly that she was extremely loose. That helps a great deal but the chest piece tends to slip sometimes if not sueded, so for optimal posing I suggest hot glue sueding and tight stringing. My girl has been fabulous since I completed her! Now she just needs clothes ^_^

14. mdonline03
      she can, but with big difficulty))

can you tell me please, where I need to glue the chest part? sorry for stupid question I never did it before(

15. AzureFantoccini: for making the chest part pose better on the torso, you spread a thin layer of glue around the inside of the bottom of the chest piece. Like under the breasts and around to the back. I usually suede inside the arm holes of the chest piece as well so the arm poses can stick better.

16. The posing looks really nice, besides her figure is delicated and girly. Is a gorgeous doll.

17. Dirili
      thank you for answer! need to try now)

18. I've got the Granado Female Nuevo body, too, and although she's a great poser she doesn't want to stand on her own.