1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Female Body Nuevo Discussion Thread

Jan 15, 2012

1. I feel that you are trying to dis Crocus' work intentionally, or maybe it's only my thought?*_*

2. Prompto, I think LisaMarie is only said her feelings, don't take it hard.

3. Prompto, I don't think she is dissing anyone. She is stating her views. As I had also mentioned there are at least three other companies who are making this kind of hip joint. Lihmwa, Dear Mine and Souldoll. Anyone familiar with the new bodies from these companies know how beautiful the sculpt is. However the limited movement isn't something I like. I agree with what she is saying and if we don't talk about our views how do the companies and sculptors know what their audience likes? I don't think Crocus would feel like he's being dissed. We also aren't required to like everything from an artist even if we think they are talented.

EDIT: This kind of feedback also doesn't say his work is ugly. They are just saying that the decision he made wasn't the best so the feedback is actually quite valuable to an artist. Only listening to praise won't help someone grow.

4. You are right, sorry i got a bit sensitive.

5. I ordered mine.

6. Congratulations, Elf Piper! I hope to order mine soon.

7. I ordered mine too! This time I took layaway and will make full payment before March. I can't wait for her...:aheartbea

8. Congrats, Elf Piper and Yufe. i will order her on March. **Expected**

9. I hope i can order her in this month, she is so beautiful.
      I also hope that they can release a VIP head for this body too. I like their VIP series.

10. I plan to order mine in February. Squee! I'm excited about it already XD. This will be my first non-Dollzone body. Heh.

11. i'm still excited that i ordered the new body from them. :lol:

12. I am looking forward to all the upcoming owner pics of the new bod!

I know I can be critical and I don't mean to offend at all. I work as a designer myself and over the years I have learned to be very critical of my own work too--not just other peoples.

I do like the looks of the new hip joint, but ultimately it's very fashion-doll in nature. It's the contradiction I don't understand the rationale for. A beautiful hip joint with limited mobility compensated for by a very unattractive wounded-looking-leg thigh joint. IMHO, it would have been better to finish this body as a regular ball joint doll since the rest of her is so athletic and poseable and very real and alive looking and leave the glamour doll body (take a look at Infiniti doll) for the next body. The girl with high-heel feet, no ankle joint and bigger boobies too :)

They're really two different bodies for different purposes.

Regarding the knee joint. In general, double-jointed joints are not that aestheticlly pleasing, but the functionality is fantastic--so, I look for the a nice compromise when I can. I have seen some that look like a brick in the middle of the doll's leg and I avoid those. I did not mean that Crocus knee joints are not very well designed--he did an excellent job in fact. I just wish this girl had regular ball jointed hips as well. I would so order it right now if it did. As I said before--everything else about it is wonderful.

13. LisaMarie, I don't feel you need to defend your position. Everyone has different views. I agree with you on all points but I still ordered her anyway because ultimately she'll be mostly clothed anyway and I might be able to mod the joint to be a little more flexible since I don't mind seeing joint slots.

14. it is a little bit quiet here, did anyone else plan to order this new body?
      I think I would order her in Feb.

15. I haven't ordered yet, but I will soon. Maybe in Feb. also.

16. I ordered a Sidonia on her in PS. I think other ppl ordered one but not sure who.

17. I see what you did thar!

I'm still on the fence about the body. I really want to get it just because it's a glorious piece of art, but I don't really have a need for it.

18. LOL, I know the problem. I keep getting Granado sculpts just because they're beautiful.

19. same here. I have Sidonia on the Nuevo. Fell in love with the sculpt in the nuevo pictures too. I really wasn't going to get her until I saw those -____-

Granado is taking all my money

20. I just ordered the new body, and I fall in love with Gitana. I think she is much beautiful than Taya.
      **Sign** Granado is taking all my money x2....