1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Female Body Nuevo Discussion Thread

Jan 15, 2012

1. They wear size 8-9 wigs, if that helps.

2. Granado heads are similar in size to elfdoll heads so they are a little more realistic in size than classic abjds. Switch seems to be more in line of the classic styled abjd but since I have never seen one in person I can't tell. I think Granando heads are about 22cm which is about 8.5inches and a little smaller than the 9 inches for Vian.

3. I'm wondering whether the resin version pictures will be released before the ordering period ends

4. We are trying our best to take nuevo body resin version pictures before the ordering period is end.
      Our manufacturer is working around the clock, but we are not sure whether they can give us the resin version before the ordering period ends.

5. Thank you for the news, ikaru!
      I really appreciate the efforts you put in making dolls, keep up the good work.

6. I thought I would not be able to get it but I may be lucky and have a first layaway payment ready before the envent ends > w>

I would be very sad if I was not able to get it... So many heads that need a body right now I don't want to miss my chance to get one perfect body * A*

7. Thank you ikaru, I wish the resin version will release soon.

8. They offering a great discount, IMO it's reasonable to have this body haha.

9. Exactly what I am thinking! I was so sad I did not take part of Granado's first body event, I will try my hardest not to miss this one > A>

For those that are only taking the body, what head will you have on it ?
      I want it for a Migidoll Jina :3

10. if I can order this body before the end of event, I think I will have Gitana head on her, she is a beautiful lady. And also because I won't have to worry about the skin color being different from the other companies.

Little Monica's Chole or Renonne is also a good choice for me. But I have no idea if their color will match.

11. I go with you, Prompto. I like Gitana too. :chocoheart

12. Yay! Migidoll Jina is one of my favorite too!:aheartbea
      Do you know Migidoll's normal skin is in pink or yellow tone?

13. My Jina seems a little more pink then yellow when compared to Granado NS Yellow, but it's still a lot more yellow then pink.

It really depends on the batch, I think mine was from a Volks NS matching one :O

14. Yufe - in the Granado resin match thread it seems like Granado pink is close to Iplehouse and IH is close to Migidoll resin, so in theory the hybrid should work. ^_^ The only issue is that Migi resin varies quite a lot from batch to batch, so guaranteeing the match isn't possible.

I have a Jina myself and have been trying to find the right body for over a year now, so I really hope this hybrid works!

Edit: My Jina is NS from Sept '10, so it is closer to current batch colour than the Volks-matching ones. I'd say the colour is peachy/pinky/not yellow.

15. since Yufe has brought up the topic of color matching, may I ask if IOS dolls / Dream of Dolls / Unoa Dolls color's match with Granado's NS?
      I've always wanted to know, does anyone have compare photos?:chocoheart

16. Thank you, Chibi_Fluffy and ElizabethX.
      Looks like Migidoll's skin color is not that uniform. I'm a bit worried that it won't match with Granado's...*_*
      I'll keep watching.

17. Girls, Seems like they have finished the resin version, they posted this picture on weibo.

[​IMG]

Really pretty, her pose is so natural. I can't wait to see the other pictures. Also waiting for update of their website...:aheartbea

18. :O!!!
      This makes it final. Though it was pretty final already (XD), I'm getting this body D<

I'm wondering... is the new cute head (I really think it's cute > w>) is a girl or a boy ?

19. Did you mean the cute head which i posted in general discussion thread before? ikaru said it's a girl head. But it's still not finished.

20. Lovely! I want to see if Gitana head will be put on this body.