1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. That's great! Thank you so much. And thanks for the neck warning. Luckily the head i have intended for it has already been modded to fit a much larger neck, so I'm hoping I won't have to do any more...but if that's the case I can totally handle it.

Heh, i probably only own one pair of pants he'll fit into. Most of my Mini boys are the size of Mini girls XD
      But that's ok! If I don't hate this body I'll actually shop for it (unlike the one the head is on now...)

Thank you again! I guess I'll be ordering...tomorrow. D:
      Good thing I looked yesterday or I'd have missed the sale.

2. I love my little guy--the hands are really fun (they are actually "bow hands" but they can hold all kinds of things).

[​IMG]terrafrog

3. Hello guys ^^
      I'm planning on buying the b.mini body, but I'm not very keen on the hands. I think they're very pretty and expressive, but not in the way I need them to be.
      Do you know of any other hands which would fit the body in size and proportion? The resin matching can be dealt with later. :)
      Thank you!

4. I'm guessing JID hands would fit (and Iple sells hands separately). Their NS would do ok with Granado ns too.

5. Alright, thank you! :)

6. Yay I ordered!! I really hope my head fits XD
      Thanks again for your help [MENTION=16841]fishcake[/MENTION]! I appreciate it!

7. Good luck! Post pics when you have them!

8. I wonder why the pirate version is priced so much higher than the non-pirate Terra?

9. I'd assume that is because the pirate version is automatically with body and offered only in the darker colors that usually cost extra, while the non-pirate Terra price is just the head in white or normal skin. (Normal Terra head + body is alreads 345 $ + cost for darker skin color => 400 $ base price seems to work out.)

10. Thanks Snowy. That is what I was thinking. I did'nt see a separate extra price listing for the sunshine skin which is what threw me off.

11. Ooops. Totally didn't see your reply (somehow), but no problem at all. I was confused at first as well, but then I checked the resin colors (shorties on the left side) and realized that that most likely is the reason for the price difference :3

Did you order one yet? :D

Also: @everyone else : WHERE ARE THE PICS?! *clears troath* Granado's production times aren't that long. So I know you should have them by now >:3

12. And I'm back again. So a million years ago I bought this body intending to hybrid a different head on it. Sadly I found that it was both too tall and too short for pretty much everything I wanted to do with it, and not one head I own/ed fit. At all. So it sat on my shelf and collected dust for a couple months.

Fast forward to now, and I went on and bought a Terra head for it. Now I have a new problem (I swear...). Clothes.
      Basically I need this outfit in some form for him. I have a shirt, vest and pants I can try on him and I'm hoping to order that stuff from Alice Collections (mostly for lack of anywhere else to look) but the coat is a problem, they don't make one in Mini size, because they suck. And I don't know if it would fit if they did. Nine9style has one, but it looks like it would fit a regular MSD not a mature and broad-shouldered Mini. I'm at a loss.

Anyone have any suggestions for clothes?? These guys are like Iple-sized in the shoulder area. Too bad Iplehouse has no clothes :/// My Owen could use a suit (different thread). Do normal pants fit them? No I've never tried clothes on him. I didn't see the point since he had no head XD ^^;

Also if anyone has suggestions for different hands that would be awesome.

13. Iple JID tops fit him great, normal mini pants also fit him great. I haven't really done much with shoes --he has small feet, so he has some Luts womens boots so far. As long as you remember he is sort of two dolls in one he isn't bad to dress at all! I suspect Dollzone mini hands will fit him as well--check MOC and see if she has any in stock (or can get them).
      Hehe congratulations! I don't really do minis but I love this rascal ;)

14. Oh hey, if DZ fits then DK should fit? I have both....I'll have to try them on. He may need jointy hands for magic stuffs and smoking. Because Constantine.

lol I should have known he'd be like the bigger Granado body I own! Both SD13 and 17 all in one! Yay. (notsomuch)
      Maybe I can find someone who can make him some clothes. Sadly Iple has next to nothing for their JID boys. The selection is so pitiful, my Owen is forever Batman. No Bruce Wayne until they can find the time to sell suits. Or anything that isn't ruffly.

It's good to know normal pants should fit. I have a couple pairs of black at home....since NOTHING fits my DZ Carter (he's too damn tall) that's not made for him, I have pants everywhere. I should probably start trying clothes on him.

It's a good idea to stay away from Minis! I swear their bodies vary way more than SD sized crew, they can't really share clothes, and it's so hard to find anything that's not pink or punk or just no. If I could sew my life would be much easier. That's not happening. XD

15. (Would something from Freedom Teller fit Owen? Or do they just do big sizes?)

Iplehouse used to have a ton of stuff for the JID boys--I wonder if they just haven't been replacing the stock? I can measure my Terra and put up the results on my blog tomorrow if that would help you find clothes or commission someone--I am guessing a tape measure isn't in your junk drawer like mine ;)

16. I actually have one in my purse! XD It's purple!
      Sadly Terra is on my shelf at home, so he's no help at all lol

I think freedomteller just does the bigger guys. I really want their stuff for my two Dollshe hybrids, but they don't have a lot for the slim 70 guys anymore, just the big bulky ones :\ I can't win anywhere. I just got my Owen in September, and Iple hasn't had much in the way of clothes since I've owned him. There are complaints in the thread so I'm guessing it's been awhile. Just one suit is all I ask for XD
      Or a tux. Or a nice shirt and pants. With no ruffles.

This is my fault of course. I used to say none of my dolls would ever wear suits and dress clothes. Now I have so many that do. In colors that don't exist anywhere. (but really, khaki? That should be easy!!! nope)
      I do have a friend that makes clothes (she did this), but I hate making her do all my dolls' clothes.

17. Wow! That riddler outfit is awesome!! If you don't want him naked I bet you could find a kimono for him--he spent a long time in one of my shushu's kimono and sweatpants until I could get together the money to shop for him.(They were hilariously short for him--also, do they even make male minifee clothes?) Otherwise the muscle minifee might be close...but they seem to have absolutely nothing. Also I bet some of the Dollmore msd stuff would fit--they do a lot of stretchy clothes--I can almost always find some Dollmore thing that fits my tough sized dolls. You'd probably get some stretchy t shirts at least that way

ooo go check Blueblood doll--they are in the US, are very nice, and I have liked all the odds and ends I have bought from them--a shirt, a wig, a kimono set..some other stuff I forget.

#217 fishcake, Feb 19, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    18. @fishcake Ohhh I didn't know that normal mini pants fit!:D I have been stuck in "bitter over sad selection in JID land." That definitely opens up more options then. Poor Sammy has been neglected (as well as all my Granado babies) shame on me.

19. As long as they are a bit stretchy it's great--and they don't have to be super stretchy, just a little give so they fit right. Really it's just the Terra shoulders and neck that are non-standard, so anything with a wide neckline will fit fine too. And I do think the JID hands fit him--I know EID/SID hands fit the girls nicely.

20. LOL I don't think they do make MNF boy stuff! Mine are all wearing girl's clothes right now. Which sad since none of them actually dress femme.

I have a lot of Dollmore stuff. I'll do a massive clothes-trying-on session this weekend. Hopefully. I have hope for the pants I bought Joker (DZ Carter)....they stretch and are long (which is my bane. I hate short pants and he's so tall) but don't go over his really wide hips as nice as I'd like. Maybe Terra's are less wide. I should really do a mini-comparison shoot. I have a MNF muscle boy too. He's shorter and off hand, I'd say thinner as well, but they've never actually been near each other. But if I dragged everyone out....it would take all day. I have a stupid range of bodies at home :\\\\ And then I'd have to undress Batman *dead*

Still it might be useful to see size.

AND I have extra JID Hands!! I bought them to paint black but then I found actual gloves so they've never been used!! Totally trying those on too. Color will be horribly off....but if I ever find him clothes I doubt it'll be noticeable.

Omg I need to make a list of things I need to do this weekend. He also needs a wig and eyes. And face. And shoes. And pretty much everything.

LOL I know that place well!