1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Ugh I’m getting so impatient! I have not gotten any notice for my 45cm Lucifer! Ah well, excited to see his many versions in other sizes too

2. I'm still waiting for an email for shipping cost. I ordered my 44 cm Lucifer on the very first day 28th March. I wrote to Granado two weeks ago and got a very vague reply - still in process. Are the 50 and 45 boys already being shipped in normal resin. Mine is ordered in sunshine this time and I heard that the coloured resins were also help up for the 31 cm release.

Meantime I'm still having a great time with my first boy.

[​IMG]

#302 charon, Oct 4, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    3. That image looks great! Mine is also ordered in tan so that could be why we haven’t gotten the shipping cost email yet :sigh

4. My 45 cm was ordered in NS and I haven't heard anything yet. I did do layaway so that may make it later.

5. I received a request for a shipping fee this morning! It said the 47cm should be shipping either the end of October or the beginning of November.

I can't wait!!! Anyone else get the good news??

6. I did and was just coming here to share the news too. :)

7. I got the email also

8. Got my shipping fee request for my 47cm this morning too!

9. I also asked Granado for measurements. I'll post whatever I get from them.

10. I got my email for shipping fee too. I was told shipping at end of October or early November. Don't expect 45 cm measurements from Granado. I asked about the 32 cm doll and was referred here to AoD. Some members have had their 45 cm dolls for a few weeks now.

11. I also got the email this morning. It was nice to wake up to the news, for sure!

12. I only asked about the 47 cm since my shipping request said it was for my 47 cm. . I don't expect an answer but I figured it was worth a try. We'll get measurements somehow. :)

13. These are the measurements of the 31.5cm guys if you want to do calculations with them.
      [​IMG]
      Edit: I made these measurements myself on my tiny guy. They are as close as I could get, I know how much we dislike wrong ones.

14. Thank you! Granado messaged me and said the 47 cm takes 8-9 mm eyes and 13.5 cm wig which I is 5-6 if my calculations are correct.

15. Woo!! Good to know! And also perfect- that’s exactly what I had hoped

16. My 42cm guy arrived (sorry, no pictures yet!) and he is wonderful. His wig size is also a 5-6. He's slightly more tiny than a standard MSD except for his chest. I don't have my measurements with me but I want to say his chest is 23cm. His foot is 5.5 cm so regular MSD shoes are a bit big on him. 8mm eyes fit but if you can find a smaller pupil it looks better. I'll post the measurements when I get home from work. Then I have a faceup to do. :whee:

17. I received my doll too, the 53cm Lucifer. His head is very slim looking but my tape measure tells me he will can fit a 6-7 inch wig. I haven’t unpacked my doll stuff since moving and will return with photos and news if any of my stuff fits him!

18. The 42 cm boy sounds close in chest to the Dollshe Classic Fashion guys. I have the 31 cm Lucifer so I know this one is much slimmer. His 5.5 cm feet are smaller than Dollshe 6.6 cm so he may even take the larger Matt O'Neill shoes. Seems my new Lucifer will be stealing some of the Dollshe boys shoes which seem too tight for them. I'm hoping he will fit some of my Matt O'Neill clothing sets.

19. Okay, 42cm Luci measures as follows:
      5.5 in head circumference
      8.5 cm neck
      24 cm waist to ankle
      13 cm shoulder to wrist
      23 cm chest
      15 cm waist
      20 cm hips
      5.5 cm foot
      Deb's Adorables on e-bay has a canvas tennis shoe in her "Kish 14" Lark,Piper,etc" section that are a perfect fit. The 5-6 Monique Golden Jojo wig I got for him is a skosh too big. I'm making it work though. He fits in most of the minifee leggins I have. :lol: He's a bit of a punk so it works out.
      Now I need for him to tell me his name.

20. What colour resin is your man? I ordered this one in sunshine. My 31 cm boy is on tan. Sometimes the coloured resins take longer to release.