1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. Got the shipping notice for my 47 cm Lucifer! He actually shipped out on Oct 14th so I'm soon to meet him!

2. Shipping notice shipping notice shipping notice!

I'm so excited!!!

3. Oh my goodness I can't wait to see all of them come in. Please post photos everyone!!!

4. I got my shipping notice too!

5. He's a normal skin. Yeah, when I got my Uriel in tan I waiting for a loooooooooong time. :p

6. My guy shipped on 10/14 but hasn’t left Shanghai. Are yours moving at all? Granado is saying that it’s due to trade issues with the USA... but jpop just got a shipment in from casting services in China with no problem (her shipment happened about the same time and is already in LA).

I’m a little worried now

7. I had the same problem from my Granado shipment but it eventually popped free and arrived quickly after that.

8. My guy was left at the Shanghai office on 10/20. As of yesterday, he's already in NY! I don't think I've ever had one from Granado move that fast. Usually takes closer to five days or so. I'm not complaining though!

9. I'm in the same place as you and I'm try not to check every day but it's making me more and more concerned

10. Mine didn’t move for a whole week, but today updated to estimated delivery this Friday! It originally shipped on 10/14

11. Mine was shipped out on the 19th and is supposed to arrive on Friday too.

Now I'm just imagining Customs and TSA Agents scratching their heads over all these same boxes from the same place.

12. Congrats on getting your mine has been a week and a half and also shipped on the 14th n. I messaged Granado and got thi reply:
      " Hello,
      Since the political reason (trade war). Our packages to US are very snow lately... Customs are checking the personal package pack by pack.
      We will check that with our shipping agent anyway.
      Thank you for your report.
      Regards,
      GRANADO "

13. I just checked my order history. He was dispatched seven days ago - 19th October. No email from Granado yet But I found a tracking number and checked Chinese EMS tracking. Parcel received in Shanghai but no movement since. Mine is coming to Australia. We don't have a trade war with China.

14. I received mine yesterday! He’s heavier than I expected and I can’t stop posing him like one of those Australian Fire Fighters with baby animals calendar guys lol Australian Firefighters Calendar - 2019 Firefighters Calendar 'Animal Calendar'

I have a hard cap wig made for iplehouse FID girl that’s fits him well, although that only furthers his stance as a gi joe Fabio.

I took lots of pics and will post a box opening with my thoughts later tonight. I definitely need to do some computer mockups of a faceup!

15. Looks like my guy may be stuck in customs, but unsure because the tracking hasn't updated in a couple of days. Another package that was in NY at the same time is updated and set to arrive today, so maybe they will be together. Either way, at least he is close by.

16. Fingers crossed!!

17. I just got him today! I bought him to go with my Maji and he is practically perfect. The size difference is glorious. His neck is THICK! Much thicker than I was expecting. He can't move his head very much up or down (more down than up)

I ordered some eyes for him yesterday, and I'm sad. It's too cold to do a face-up any time soon. I'm thinking of making him look like Tony Thornburg (as best as I can anyway) since they look similar to me.

I've got clothes that fit him...somehow. But he looks just a little silly, like he's doing an 80s Halloween photoshoot. I'll probably get started on his wig since I have a bunch of alpaca lying around.

Oh I'm so excited!

18. @toratsubasa you are right! He does look like Tony Thornburg! His neck is super thick, and I was surprised he came with so many kips disks already installed. The only company I knew of that did stuff like that is Volks.

I’ve decided I don’t like the tan. I tried to like it, but it’s just not what I expected. Luckily we should have good enough weather for faceups, now I just got to find the time!

19. Congratulations all of you! I can't wait to see photos. I'm still waiting on mine. Tomorrow is two weeks since he cleared customs in Shanghai. Both EMS and USPS show the same status. I'm going to start a lost mail search on Monday. I'm so worried he's lost. it's been too long to get a refund from PayPal. :(

20. I have ten Granados here in tan, sunshine , bronze and ebony. My 31 cm Lucifer is tan which I compare to a slight improvement to others "normal skin". My 43 cm Lucifer is going to be in my real favourite sunshine. Warm. My Andrew who I use as my avatar here is Granado sunshine.

This is my Lucifer in tan.

[​IMG]