Granado Minis

Apr 19, 2013

1. @SteamWitch I like the prince wig! Where did you order them from?

2. I got them from Monique, the Prince one is a 5-6" Bob in light golden blonde. The red wig is named Red (but comes in different colors)

3. I finished his faceup and his name is Kensett Tsing. His body blush is also on my Flickr, almost NSFW.
      [​IMG]Kensett Tsing faceup by SteamWitch, on Flickr

4. Dressed in an outfit I made quickly for him, dark mori or something like that.
      [​IMG]Kensett by SteamWitch, on Flickr

5. Reeeeallly nice shot!

6. Hey friends, I’m not sure if it’s okay to mention here, but if you’re looking for one of these guys, I’ve listed mine in the Marketplace.

7. I really like his look. I got a weak spot for redheads.

8. What doll do you think would make a good partner (male or female) for the Granado Minis?

9. I think my HaruCasting Maji looks really nice with my 49cm boy.

10. Anyone heard anything about the mini Jane's shipping soon?

11. I got a message from Granado when I updated my shipping address that at least the 41cm (cause that's what I ordered) was slated to start being shipped in October. I'm reeeeally hoping that holds true. I'm getting impatient for her to get here. lol

12. Yay! I ordered the 41cm as well. Good to hear some news. Thank you!

13. I'm anxiously awaiting a new face and crowdfunding event. I want another mini boy to play with my Napoleon.

14. Yay!!! I got shipping notice for my 41cm Jane!!! Shipping this time of year always makes me nervous, but it should be okay. I am just glad one of my many I am waiting for (looking at you Dollshe :|) are arriving. :dance

15. Unless someone tells me I need to post elsewhere....

Here is P! She's a Dollshe Bernard on the 41cm Female Embody, aka Jane. Oddly enough, I think the Jane head looks a little small for the neck? Maybe just me.

I'm fairly sure you all will be spammed with pictures of my tiny hacker :love

[​IMG]